Totaled my truck

thats a hell of a deal 7 k for the whole truck if i knew that before i bought my project i would of picked this up

6k to buy it back and a g for the troubles should sell fast

Sorry to hear about your truck... Glad you are ok...

Are you going to replace it??

YES dear, NO problem Honey, Whatever you say babe,.............then yur SO will leave you alone, and you can conduct yur biz. meanwhile plotting the sale of the wrecked truck, (AND THANK GOD YUR OK) and planing schiems to buy the fresh SRT 10 VIPER RAM. sounds sooooo devious, but its not:rock: :D :rock:

DUDE...DON'T LET IT GO TO SALVAGE.

If my insureance company would have offered me that amount on my 1st one, I would have jumped on it. (making my future project a done deal & still have what I replaced it with)

Please, try to convey to the BOSS...That what you have (if you keep it) Is a money BANK (equivalent to wining the lottery) not pit. There a so many parts that people want for there own "quirky" projects, that you would at least make ALL your money back and keep her in the family.

FYI...Dibs on "STANDARD OPTION" parts, possibly including transmission.

IMHO, was spectin it to be alot worse,that tonneau is nice keep for your next ride? that truck is worth 7k all day long...............good luck bro:rock: :D :rock:

Someone could have a good truck for pennies on the dollar, agood body worker, metal worker,get an apprisal:dontknow:

ViperHpBrick said:
if someone is interested in it i would be willing to drive at least halfway to met them with the truck. within reason of course. i would drive 300 to 400 miles maybe more open to ideas.. i just hate to get ride of her..

Is the truck still driveable:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back