Totaled my truck

I tell u what,sumone oughta scoop this truck up, it's like a new school barn find,.............$$$$$$:(

I can't believe they totaled that truck. Crap, I almost cried when I had my encounter, a dead center head on kiss with a telephone pole. they fixed it and it ended up nicer than before the wreck.

Had some chips in the paint on the front end, fixed.

HPIM0025.JPG

ccfeyh said:
I can't believe they totaled that truck. Crap, I almost cried when I had my encounter, a dead center head on kiss with a telephone pole. they fixed it and it ended up nicer than before the wreck.

HPIM0025.JPG
How did you manage to pull that one off??? Or did the pole hit you??:D

damn, dude...those bastards will jump out in front of you in a heartbeat...one of em hit my wife a few years ago...

what were you tryin to do, kill a pedestrian?

Some BITCH was in the center lane, I was in the right lane, she saw a sale at the local tile store and made a right turn. I was holding her off pretty good till her car came in contact with my front wheel. From there I looked up and said, Awww Shit, this is going to hurt.

It did, cost me two operations on my shoulder (never grab the gear shift right before hitting a telephone pole).

Weird part, they fixed my truck ($16,783.00), paid my wife $17,000.00 (she wasn;t even in the truck), then refused to pay my medical bills or for the rental car.

My attorney just finished filing the lawsuit for somewhere in the 8 figure range and I'm just waiting to retire. My attorney only takes the high dollar cases and he's also the mayor.

ccfeyh said:
Some BITCH was in the center lane, I was in the right lane, she saw a sale at the local tile store and made a right turn. I was holding her off pretty good till her car came in contact with my front wheel. From there I looked up and said, Awww Shit, this is going to hurt.

It did, cost me two operations on my shoulder (never grab the gear shift right before hitting a telephone pole).

Weird part, they fixed my truck ($16,783.00), paid my wife $17,000.00 (she wasn;t even in the truck), then refused to pay my medical bills or for the rental car.

My attorney just finished filing the lawsuit for somewhere in the 8 figure range and I'm just waiting to retire. My attorney only takes the high dollar cases and he's also the mayor.
8 Figures???? :eek: Hot damn were all going to come to you for a stimulus package:eek:

ccfeyh said:

HPIM0025.JPG
:eek: :eek: Thats crazy, thank god you did'nt git hurt?

ccfeyh said:

HPIM0025.JPG

i would have cried too

My attorney represented a guy who was driving down the street and some chick pulled a u turn from thee shoulder and he tee boned her, had to have his knee operated on,. They proved in court that the dude was no longer in pain, but he thought he was, he got 12.2 million.

My shoulder is permanently damaged and I will have pain for the rest of my life.

I love my attorney.

ccfeyh said:
My attorney represented a guy who was driving down the street and some chick pulled a u turn from thee shoulder and he tee boned her, had to have his knee operated on,. They proved in court that the dude was no longer in pain, but he thought he was, he got 12.2 million.

My shoulder is permanently damaged and I will have pain for the rest of my life.

I love my attorney.
Hard to find a good lawer, you did!!:congrats: :rock: :congrats: GIT yaself a really nice spa/ hot tub, sauna and lots of massages :D :D

GADodgetech said:
Bad enough were he's suing for 8 figures:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
WHEW, could have been worse, thank god it was'nt :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back