Toyota Stands behind their cars

bigredv10 said:
Toyota_pedal_jam.jpg

lol :elefant: :elefant:

they knew in 2005 they had issues. hows that standing behind the cars going? and why do i believe they are afraid to stand in front of them?

They never even called my dad to get his 2010 Avalon fixed, we had to call them actually. You would think someone who just bought a brand new car would receive a call to come in and get it fixed, that and the fact we have bought multiple cars from them. They are going to get it done for him Tuesday night at 9pm, they said they are working till 11pm now to get all these done.

scoobert said:
they knew in 2005 they had issues. hows that standing behind the cars going? and why do i believe they are afraid to stand in front of them?
Your missing my whole point, which doesnt suprise me

ok if they stand behind thier cars will they stand in front of them as someone slams on the brakes :dontknow:

Ironhead said:
ok if they stand behind thier cars will they stand in front of them as someone slams on the brakes :dontknow:
Nobody is perfect, companies make mistakes all the damn time. The only reason I started the thread was to show that the manufacture is actually trying to help solve the problem. I would garuntee chrysler wouldnt send my dealer 75K just to help out with the recall and still pay me for doing the recall. Thats all im saying, Run toyota's name in the mud it dont make a difference. They whooped americas ass on car sales the past years. ;)

Toyota display at the Chicago Auto Show today was PACKED! More people in the Toyota area than anywhere else at the show!

Prof said:
Toyota display at the Chicago Auto Show today was PACKED! More people in the Toyota area than anywhere else at the show!

So??..More people voted for Obama in the last election too......:dontknow: :aetsch:

TNVIPER said:
So??..More people voted for Obama in the last election too......:dontknow: :aetsch:

Take your smart remakes to the political thread Larry...and I will cut you to ribbons...:D :D :D ;)

Back