Volant, What a piece of JUNK.....

i made mine - i bought the catch can from another member here - and made the rest :)

srt001.jpg

That looks sweet from what I can see... I like the cold air setup.. The catch can looks nice where its setup at..

pm.racing said:
That looks sweet from what I can see... I like the cold air setup.. The catch can looks nice where its setup at..

yep - i thoguht so lol, you ever try bending 1/2" steel by hand w/o creasing it

yea - my next setup will be better hahaaaaa,,,,.......

Ok that took about 2 minutes, got it ordered online and enroute.... Thanks again...:)

Yea, noticed the under the hood noise picked up alot on acceleration, temps went up a hair, trip to advance auto for heater hose to complete. Plus the 3 to 10 hp loss from the above statement, not really impressed for a 500 mod.... Oh and the fitament wasnt that good...

Take it back and get a sct tuned by Torrie. better spending of 500 bucks:rock: :D :elefant:

Last edited:
DevilDawg3097 said:
Take it back and get and sct tuned by Torrie. better spending of 500 bucks:rock: :D :elefant:
Great advice.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

at low mph the volant or any other cai does not make any hp, where the volant picks up at is around 60-70 mph, some say no, but there is a difference
but $500?

I have the Volant and I like it. Never had any heating issues, And I hold both ends of the NA record...ET 12.024....Speed 117.34mph. I'm pretty sure I'm not losing any power.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
lose the volant ,, records of 3-10hp lost with one... bad mod

Yes I read the same thing when i was looking at buying a intake.

Someone said they lost power on a dyno run.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back