Was alittle warm today

Midnight Runner said:
I love the night also.:rock: :rock: :rock: :aetsch:

Yea, you get to see sparks and stuff :p Wouldn't be as much fun during the day

SilvrSRT10 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Arizona have a very dry heat? It's a different heat than you find on the East coast. Here it can be 99-100 degrees and feel like a sauna due to the humidity. You can't just stand outside even in the shade without sweating and drenching yourself. It's miserable.

Someday I'll get out to AZ and see what your heat is like.
Don't get me wrong I feel bad for all you guys having this heat with that humidity. but a dry heat at 110 + is like when you open your oven and the heat burns your face. Even in the shade. And don't get me started on the inside of a car!

Ive had reports from Family back in Maryland of Temps in and around 106-107 with 100% humidity. It gets warm here in Colorado but like much of the midwest its all dry. I did go up pikes peak and sent a pic of my temp gauge that read 41 degrees and sent it to everyone bak east with the title, "Heat Wave" not to mention it was snowing up there too

best I had on my truck is 121*F out here in PHX. AZ is hot, and inside the car is murder in the summer but you get used to it. then you cant imagine lving any where else.

I cant imagine what that would be like with any humidity. I remember Iraq being up there. I think the hottest I ever saw was 145. your right tho, you do get used to it, still hot as crap though.

I have only been out here 3 yrs, moved from NYC. its hot, but the weather in NY blows compared to this

Ive seen 116 degrees in my truck. Plus I have the hottest job in AZ. I repair Asphalt.

JAYSSRT said:
Ive seen 116 degrees in my truck. Plus I have the hottest job in AZ. I repair Asphalt.

BRUTALLLLLLLLL! :elefant:

Az is actually pretty varied. I have a second place just outside of Flagstaff only 105 miles away. Its one of the coldest cities in the country and named the city most likely to have snow on the ground on Xmas. Just a month ago I woke up to subfreezing temps.

Chuck B said:
BRUTALLLLLLLLL! :elefant:

Az is actually pretty varied. I have a second place just outside of Flagstaff only 105 miles away. Its one of the coldest cities in the country and named the city most likely to have snow on the ground on Xmas. Just a month ago I woke up to subfreezing temps.

I love Flagstaff. I wouldnt mind working up there for the summer.:D

dizzle81 said:
Don't get me wrong I feel bad for all you guys having this heat with that humidity. but a dry heat at 110 + is like when you open your oven and the heat burns your face. Even in the shade. And don't get me started on the inside of a car!
I wasn't tryin' to outdo you. Just wondering if the dry heat is any more tolerable than walking around soaking wet all the time. Having never been to the desert I don't have anything to compare it too. Oven heat is a good analogy.

Mine was up to 106 the other day. I live outside of Philly

I think that the dry heat is better then the humidity and i love the humidity.
keeps the yankees up north.

Midnight Runner said:
I think that the dry heat is better then the humidity and i love the humidity.
keeps the yankees up north.

I hear that !!! Be glad you don't have to deal with Lee County (Ft Myers area)drivers,you think the Snowbirds are badd !!!

Midnight Runner said:
I live in Boynton Beach they come here to die. LMAO!!!!

I gotta second that. I have seizureville (Leisureville) right across the street. :D
I can find my house on a satellite map by looking for all the white roofs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back