What is the Viper market going to do?

FerrariTruck said:
heres how i see it

pick the stupid one of the 2

-doing 160 in a pick up truck
or
-doing 160 in a caddy

-opening the car up on the empty highway by yourself (not racing)
or
-reaching 160 because both drivers are idiots and needed to go up that high

-people like scoobert drving
or
-a person like Prof driving

What prof said was taken out of context. We are all car junkys and like

speed. Euro based cars(inclduing the CTSv) were made to be able to safely

do high triple digit speeds on the autobahn.

Some of us now are more mature about when to slam the pedal down and

not every single time some idiot throws a rev at you..
Call it what you want bro, I have been there plenty of times. Is it stupid? Yes. Is prof. Stupid for doing it? Yes. He is no different than any of us, He took the risk at that speed, Of injuring himself, and or others. Am i not seeing this correctly?

robwclark said:
The older ones did have totally forged engines, but that made them no better in fact the gen 3's are the best one out there. Go take a 96 GTS around willow springs for an afternoon. You WILL blow at least one head gasket. The newer the better if you ask me, and as far as an 06 for high 30s??? Nope that aint happnin. I just bid an 06 Coupe up to 45k today at Oralndo dealers Auto Auction. If its that cheap its shilled ebay deal or a unmet reserve, or something bad. The older 99-backs are in the 30's, as are the 03 SRT-10s, which would BY FREAKING FAR be my pick, they are SOOO much faster and the body construction is 1000 times better period no can argue, and if you do its because thats what you own. Ive had a ton O' Vipers and Im teling you how it is. Dont buy one for inventment either, sorry about the ol-lady excuse, but they arent going up I freaking promise you. My advice?, go with a mid-high 30's price range and it should'nt drop very much if you dont put a ton of miles on it. Go for an 03 if possible.

FYI an 06 coupe for high 30s... Probably to many miles for me (34k) but they can be had. Oh ya I asked this Prick, I mean Seller for more pics and he said it was a waste of his time, and was a dick about it. I WAS considering it but this guy is a joke and I bet the car has problems seeing how his responses are. I hope this guy lost his ASS on this car! We will see what it goes for...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0517064411&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edited:
Went for $37,850.00. I would of had it at $37,900.00 if the Seller wasn't pathetic.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back