What was your first

First bike, 1971 Honda CT 70

First car, 1965 Plymouth Valiant 2 door HT 273 V8 with console automatic.

Bill.

1988 Mustang GT 5.0 w/5 speed. Loved it and received many, many, many tickets.

iraqivet01 said:
You did WHAT? :D

I almost wrote "blew the tranny" but I figured it was a mistake. Me blowing tranny's has nothing to do with my first car. I did that to save up for the truck:D

Bastage:D

Hey, I'm not here to judge. :dontknow:
A guy's gotta do what a guy gotta do.:D

1972 chevy nova, brown with crome baby moons.. he he he but she was a sleeper, my dad put in a 454big block,turbo 400 tranny, 4.56 gears. i was the fastest car in 5 countys. street legal 10.90 1/4 mile. then a drunk driver hit me one night head on , broke both legs, nose, rupsured spline, coller bone, GORLY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY IAM STILL HERE.

puppysandmymustang004.jpg
[/IMG] Sure was in better shape when I was 16:( Its been park for 13 years. Maybe some day she'll get that BB I always wanted:dontknow:

devildog02 said:
Sure was in better shape when I was 16:( Its been park for 13 years. Maybe some day she'll get that BB I always wanted:dontknow:

"WILD" :rofl: :D

1963 Chevy II, Given to me by my Aunt in 1967 when she bought a new Coronet. Had 13,000 actual miles.

OCBob said:
I like that. That's what I need if we ever do pull off moving up to the mountains. How much is it worth if you don't mind my asking?

I blew the motor up last year(original) and we just put a new one in it it has an AMC 304 V8 in it but as for what it's worth i have no clue make me an offer i guess very little rust (some on the windshield frame thats it)

Great doner for a viper motor or a 6.1 Hemi!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

devildog02 said:
puppysandmymustang004.jpg
[/IMG] Sure was in better shape when I was 16:( Its been park for 13 years. Maybe some day she'll get that BB I always wanted:dontknow:

"If you've found a car while your mowing your grass" your probably a redneck
lololooloolololo:D :p

1972 Monte Carlo... my favorite ride of all time! Maybe that's just the fun memories speaking but damn, it was sweet!

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

A red '74 Bobcat...:slug: :turtle: when I was 15..

Suzuki JR50 was my first motorcycle when I was 5 or 6... Probably put more miles on it then the Bobcat...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back