What was your first

My first was in 1963.

1940 Ford Coupe

301 SBC, Rochester fuel injected

T10, Hurst shifter

4.30 Olds station wagon rear end, Big recapped drag slicks.

Chrome rims, Metalic Blue, Blue tinted windows, no bummpers, or running boards, Triumph bucket seats.

D8 battery in trunk, miles of bad wiring, lots of extra holes in the firewall.

FSTJACK said:
1940 Ford Coupe

301 SBC, Rochester fuel injected

T10, Hurst shifter

4.30 Olds station wagon rear end, Big recapped drag slicks.

Chrome rims, Metalic Blue, Blue tinted windows, no bummpers, or running boards, Triumph bucket seats.

D8 battery in trunk, miles of bad wiring, lots of extra holes in the firewall.

Miss it???:dontknow:

Completely stock 1950 Chevy Delux with sun visor and a thrown rod. Given to me by my Dad with a chilton's, toolbox full of tools and financial backing to rebuild it. Sure miss that boat.

1968 Dodge Dart GT. 318/auto. console shift. black jack headers. thrush header mufflers. that was a loud sucker.
1978 Yamaha XS1100. fast enough.

Last edited:
68 Mustang with a little 289, although I bought it when I was 15 and put in a cam, lifters, intake carb and headers. I owned the car for 17 years before selling it a few years ago.

Attachments

• Image014f.JPG
    Image014f.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 20
  • autotrader.jpg
    autotrader.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Image006f.JPG
    Image006f.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 24
Silverback said:
Miss it???:dontknow:

Yes I do.

Miss your Chevelle ?

I have a woody for a 41 Willys with a blown elephant, with all the late model accoutraments, windows, ac, locks, padded cage, auto with overdrive. certed to 7.50 and a killer stereo.

1962 Chevy II, Iron Duke Four and three on the tree. A true Flintstone car with no floor boards. First bike was a 1972 CB350 Honda. ;)

Got a '69 Camaro conv, 327 2 barrel, TH350 when I was 13 or 14 as a project, but it never really ran right and got sh*tcanned before I turned 16. First real car was a '93 Ford Ranger Splash w/ 3.0 V6 AT (it was a sport truck, right? right?)

First bike was a 2002 Suzuki SV650 that I still miss sometimes.

Red 1973 Firebird:) Spent so much time rebuilding her with fiberglass and bondo:)

Actually 3 at once in a basket. Restored all three from the frame up:

1921 Ford Model T roadster turtle deck
1921 " " " roadster pickup
1921 " " " town delivery (a woody)

All had accessory's such as: electric starters, ruxel 2 speed rear ends,and Rocky Mountain Brakes. The Turtle Deck had Rajo(spelling) 4 port OHV conversion, and I used Buick special alum. pistons. Finished them at age 16

All on wood spoke wheels:D :D :D :D I was 13 when I got them:rock:
And ,No Dad did not help. Hated cars:dontknow:

I paid fort them with my lawn mower ( part time mini bike engine), the mini bike was built out of gas pipe and i had to change cranks every time I rode the bike(had 2 cranks ,one turned and keywayed for the mercury clutch)
It was a 2 stroke Clinton Rotary style. On the bike the engine was mounted on its side ) so I made manifold to let the carb mount with the bowl down.

I was 12 then, Damn that was 48 years ago:burnout:

1938 Dodge 4 door sedan.

Got it when I was in Jr. High School.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back