which drop kit?

xtreme2424

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to drop the Ram and want it to have only a slight rake front to rear.

What do you guys reccomend and from who? Thanks in advance

X-Metal.....Boomers got a few different options for ya, give him a call!! :rock:

Craig said:
X-Metal.....Boomers got a few different options for ya, give him a call!! :rock:

There is that name again BOOMER. WHO is HE and where is he LOL.

Boomer is the owner of X-Metal Engineering he offers tons of goodies for our vehicles, he recently ended his vendor agreement on the forum but do a search for him or his business and you'll find lots of information. He's good people and offers great products!!:rock:

i've heard some drop kits make handling twice as good and some make handling go to crap. which does what?

X-Metal. If you have a quad cab, just make sure you specify how low you want to go because he sells 2 different kits.

outnumbered said:
X-Metal. If you have a quad cab, just make sure you specify how low you want to go because he sells 2 different kits.

I like trhe look of your drop what is it? thanks

Got mine from X-Metal (Boomer)...www.x-metal.com

IMG_0540.jpg

Handles much better...did not need the bump steer kit.

Prof said:

IMG_0540.jpg

your truck looks great, but it's just a hair lower than what i want...

xtreme2424 said:
I like trhe look of your drop what is it? thanks

Outnumbered's drop is the "2/4 X-Metal" kit.... Now BE AWARE: The '06 QCs are getting some vibration problems from this kit. They are working on a solution.

But, it is the best LOOKING kit out there, IMO. :)

I am thinking about get a lowering kit from X-Meta (Boomer). I want to drop 1" in front and 2" in rear. It is going be look good!

Prof said:

IMG_0540.jpg

Prof is outta the trees and on the floor!!

now he can ride around an pick up the fat ho's:rock:

oh and by the pics, ya did need a bumpsteer;) unless your tie rods are straight, and I bet they isnt

Black1 said:
Outnumbered's drop is the "2/4 X-Metal" kit.... Now BE AWARE: The '06 QCs are getting some vibration problems from this kit. They are working on a solution.

But, it is the best LOOKING kit out there, IMO. :)

Thanks Jake!:)

SRT-11 said:
your truck looks great, but it's just a hair lower than what i want...

Talk to Bill, (Begood) he ordered a kit from Boomer that is a little less slammed. His truck looks killer!

Drop my truck

I really want to drop my truck, so I'd like to hear from some of you who have already done this mod.

I'm thinking the 2/4 drop would be awesome, but I'm wondering if I'd have to go through the process of driving sideways into parking lots, sideways driving over speed bumps. So, for those of you who have done the 2/4 drop, I'd like to know if you've found this to be a problem.

Of course I could just bag the thing and not have the problem at all, just don't like the ride of bagged vehicles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back