Who has the fewest posts of the older members?

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I've recently seen some members who just got into the triple digits in posts that have been around a lot longer than I. Maybe this thread will bring out the shy posters.:dontknow:

I'm on the low side for close to two years of posting but I'm sure there's guys a lot lower with more time in the saddle here.

I deffinately fall into the low post per year group. I was actually on the NFF Forum before this one was started.

Until mid last year I was still in school so not at a computer all day. Now I'm just too busy at work to read and post a whole lot. I've been doing a little better as of late though!

Got to admit I'm more of a lurker than a poster.I am not nearly as knowledgeable about these trucks as most of you and I don't post when I can't add something constructive to the thread. I have learned a huge amount from all of you and it has cost me dearly!!! Note the mods...all of these came after I started lurking on the site.

Got to admit I'm more of a lurker than a poster.I am not nearly as knowledgeable about these trucks as most of you and I don't post when I can't add something constructive to the thread. I have learned a huge amount from all of you and it has cost me dearly!!! Note the mods...all of these came after I started lurking on the site.

F it man. Post 'em up. We talk a lot of smack, but its all educated guesses!! For most members...:rock:

Truck or not, I love this site and the trucks. Theyre are some seriously motovated owners here that amaze me on what they can do to these 10's.

SEUH!

Scrambler1 said:
I deffinately fall into the low post per year group. I was actually on the NFF Forum before this one was started.

Until mid last year I was still in school so not at a computer all day. Now I'm just too busy at work to read and post a whole lot. I've been doing a little better as of late though!
Scrambler,

did you get a chance to see my buddy in hardeeville? Near wal-mart going to I-95

I don't post alot either, but Stinker says I have to now. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

count me in. But being on this site gets me closer to bankruptcy every day trying to keep up with the jones. Superchargers, forged this forged that, man I'm gonna need that winning loto ticket.:D

Big Worm said:
Scrambler,

did you get a chance to see my buddy in hardeeville? Near wal-mart going to I-95

Not yet. Seems like I'm either working, out of town, or have friends in town. Next week I'm off work early a few days so I'm planning on trying to stop by then.

The members list shows about 1858 members who have 0 (Zero) posts.....
:dontknow:

I may be in the running for this contest..

I sold my truck a few months ago, had to get a "grown up car" to haul the soon to be new addition to family around. I couldn't have the 80lb lab slobbering all over the little girl on the way.

I'll post up a little more soon. We are doing the Driving Out Cancer Motor Rally in Maryland on Sept. 27th. This is the same rally we did in FL a few months ago.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

Guilty as charged, but I don't feel as bad since I noticed Snakebit joined the same time I did and only has 6 posts.

I joined earlier than my current screenname with another name, forget what it is, but I was just trolling when I was looking for my truck(nov 06). I have accounts on the "other sites" but forgot those names too!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back