Who has the fewest posts of the older members?

I like how the low poster are coming out of the woodwork to show they are still arond though. Makes me feel as if we are all being watched.... :eek:

Holy crap.. There's a lot of names on this thread I haven't seen for a looong time. Is trolling "IN" these days?:dontknow: I bet if this thread wasn't started you guys wouldn't have said anything today. Geez men, participate because I'm starting to get bored..

i watch you guys everyday:marchmellow: ... this place makes my work day fly by:rock: ....thanks vtcoa:burnout: and yes i should post more tooo:dontknow:

I check in every day to see whats going on, This site rawks! I think I might have to work a lil more than some of you postin bastages! And at night I'm usually to drunk ;) Thanks to all who do post up for the entertainment! :D

+ 1 here. I was around on the NFF site as well and I'm on here every day, I just don't post very often. My mom always told me if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it. So..... I hate Mikey!

I joined the old site in December of 2004. Tried the other site before this one and then came here. Well I'm outa stuff to say again.

Never fear, there are always HO's here to balance things out :p :p :p :D :p :p

I know my post numbers are very low. I work nights, sleep most of the day.
My work computer won't let me log into the site, but I can check it out.
I have learned alot from everyone here.

Will

HDVIPER said:
+ 1 here. I was around on the NFF site as well and I'm on here every day, I just don't post very often. My mom always told me if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it. So..... I hate Mikey!
Liar :D

There was a guy from 06 that posted last month I think. It was his first post
letting us know that he sold his truck! Forgot his Screename:)

TheSickness said:
All my finer attributes...Thanks for recognizing greatness :rock:

I can't tell if you're being called an ugly piece'a shit (and an) asshole, or an asshole who's (specifically) an ugly piece'a shit.....:dontknow:

Commas are tricky things......

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back