Who has the most speeding tickets

Silverback said:
I got my license on a Friday, and went out on Saturday. As we were sitting down to dinner on Sunday a State Cop came to the door. Had me for "Reckless driving and eluding a police officer".
Not to get too technical (esp. on you, Silverback), but "Eluding A Police Officer" is zero points.
:D

Rice Eater said:
the best thing you can do when you get pulled over after coming to a complete stop is put your registration & insurance in one hand and your license in the other hand and put both hands out your drivers window. this shows both hands to the cop and eliminates any fear he has walking up to your truck thinking you may be hididng something or pulling out a weapon. try it next time and notice how pleasant the officer is.
Another good method is both hands on the dash or top of the steering wheel at all times. Keep your ID/paperwork on the dash until the 'visit' is over. Clean up later.

I have had quite a few tickets in the past. Only 1 of these was in a fast car. I got nailed for drag racing (I beat the Corvette). The ticket got reduced to Broken Accelerator! No kidding. I knew one of the city councilmen. The cop was pissed, higher fine, but no points.

The most recent time for being pulled over was 3 months ago. This happened when I ws BUYING the SRT 10. I bought the truck from an out of town dealer. They finally accepted my offer via phone. I was driving while reading the credit card number to the salesman when I got busted.

I talked my way out of it. Too long of a story for here. Needless to say, I failed to mention to him that I was completing a transaction for a 500 HP truck while blasting by him.

325177.jpg

Quick

Stanimal said:
haha its illegal for them to do that in jersey. that suck thou man
I can see why... if someone other than my wife was sitting next to me... well you get the picture......

Quick

The best one I have gotten in my SRT-10 is 98 in a 65 zone.

Bill.

Stanimal , yeah mostly mid east, havent been to Jersey in awhile tho bro, not since they started charging me to get out of the state!LOLOL

May have to get up there this summer bro, drop by the farm:D

114 in a 45 business-area/rural area on the streetbike....nailed me with reckless driving, but I did a plea bargain and got it down to speeding worth 1 point. Dropped off few years ago.

Sometimes you just get the urge to open it up a little :D

-Red

got a 106 in a 55 in a kia of all cars back in 2001. traffic deferral no record now. just got 58/45 traffic deferal 2-12-06 to 2-12-07. never gonna go a year with out a ticket. but the prosecutor told me no tickets in the county and its all good.

Hahahahaaha!!! I've had six in 8 years. None on my record!! Good Attorney!! Hey guys and gals in washington www.speedinginseattle.com
Guys name is Mitch Greene and he will get your ticket dismissed period!!:D Since then I've bought the newest baddest fuzzbuster and this badboy even picks up PHOTO!!!!:D

Proof is in the pudding

Less than two months of ownership got me this. And a little time at the local University watching movies with young ricers....they were just acting stupid when they got into trouble....I was being stupid

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 71
WAZZSUP said:
Less than two months of ownership got me this. And a little time at the local University watching movies with young ricers....they were just acting stupid when they got into trouble....I was being stupid
You werent being stupid you were excercising your rights to have fun in this country.....Don't cowtail to these badged freaks get a better attorney and defeat them in court legally......It's fun!!!:D

WAZZSUP said:
nice can anyone top this?

mcrodney said:
got a 106 in a 55 in a kia of all cars back in 2001. traffic deferral no record now. just got 58/45 traffic deferal 2-12-06 to 2-12-07. never gonna go a year with out a ticket. but the prosecutor told me no tickets in the county and its all good.

I had a 105 in a 55 in a rustang in 2004. I with u mcrodney, can anyone beat wassup?

:hmmmm2:Let's see.... Back in 1992 I was 20 years old. By then I had already received my 19th ticket:eek: and elected to discontinue counting them (I started getting cited since 14yrs old). My first car at age 18 was a 1986 T.P.I IROC-Z28. Both of my uncles were quite creative in beating traffic tickets so I picked up on how they did things and got out of 95% of them. I never had a suspended license or DWI to date. *knocking on wood* During Spring Break of 1990 I got stopped and cited by a TX state Trooper for doing 132 in a 65 racing a rustang on my way to Galveston Beach. I thought I was going to jail after the Trooper finally caught up. But instead I got the bitching out of my life. I had to plead guity to that one and pay the fine (at least I chewed up that stang and spit it out in the process..YAY!). I was still able to become a cop by age 22. The whole 6 1/2 years in law enforcement I received NO tickets (but stopped numerous times by :motz:pissed officers). Then after resigning I started getting them again. Only some was I ever able to talk my way out of. I had outstanding tickets in NY, Mississippi, Florida and Louisiana.:hmmmm: I simply kept a low profile until the statute of limitations made 'em disappear. Since the SRT I received 2 speeding tickets. The first one I beat in court and the one I got this past November 25th, well, I'm taking defensive driving for the first time in over 14 years for that. Something tells me I will be getting more but the years have made me somewhat crafty…. so BRING IT ON!

Last edited:
I been pulled over 2-wice but did not get the "honorable" certificate.
One pullover was for running a yellow lite that HE construde as red...I figured it was orange..(yel-red combo). He followed me til I was almost at home and turned on his lites...(he was in something like a plain white corsica or soemthing) anyway, he said he pulled me over cuz I ran the lite that was about the same color as my perrty red truck. He was very nice about it and said that he would have hated to see the truck T-boned. Guess that was his way of saying, "Nice Truck". I didn't have to say a word...All I said was Thanks.

The other pull over was on the way to work at 4:30 in the morning, Washtn State Patrol pulled me over doing 72 in a 60 (fwy). He asked for lic and regstn. I gave it to him and as he was reading my documents, he asked if the truck was fast? And I said, Only when it wants to be...
He went back to his car...came back to me and told me to slow it down a little...
Only in America! What a lucky guy I am- eh? :)
So far I have not had any tickets ohhh for about 20 plus years.
regards,

Lucky

Stanimal said:
i currently have 32 points and 8 pending. when i was 16 i got 3 bs careless tickets then took a driving course and waited a year to lose all 6 points. then about 3 years ago i got bagged doin 153 on rt 78. i got off the exit 2 miles up never realizing i passed a cop in the median. he said i tried to outrun him. he then cuffed me, took me to the county jail, charged me with 2nd degree felony eluding, 3rd degree endangering the life a police officer, kidnapping (my friend was with me and that was the only way to keep him outta jail also), and endangering public lives. he also issued 24 moving violations for everything from speeding to unsafe lane change. i posted bail and went straight to my lawyers. i'd still be in jail if it wasn't for a paperwork error. the cop stated on the report that he was doin 132 to try to catch up and i was pulling away extremely fast. the law in jersey is that they cannot pursue over 99 mph if there is not a felony warrant issued for the driver. the jury found me not guilty of everything but eluding, which was dropped to a 3rd degree misdeminor and the officer was suspended without pay for a week then removed from the force after he went before the board. i was on pti (pre trial intervention) which i completed 1 month ago. after i completed i was found NOT GUILTY of all charges and they were removed from my record making it squeeky clean. the judge dropped all tickets except 6 giving me 24 points total but the state police issued me 3 tickets because i was in their jurisdiction for a mile lol. so now i have 32 points. it sucks but whatever. stupid thing to do and i learned my lesson.

Dang Stan... The points system huh? I didn't bother trying to learn how it worked while I was studying in NY. I had (and it's probably still pending) a speeding ticket in Nassau County, LI, NY that I didn't take care of. That was like 6 years ago. You were darn lucky things unfolded as they did for you. Your story had me laughing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back