Who has the most speeding tickets

Venom Power said:
LOL Say cheese Jerry!:D

You could use the excuse of Judge, "I's color blind"? :eek:
ok sun was in my eyes?
If I'd tried to stop, I would have had unnecessary attention brought to me?
Ok with that truck you do get attention brought to you..so that last excuse won't work.
looks like traffic school for you...:eek:

Jerry, Hahahah! That is very cool. I remember seeing that before. Very clear pic I must say. Oh and you look alot like that guy operating the levers in the Bee movie :p :p ;) :D

Being older ,it was easier to play and not get caught . I have mellowed out to a point but the truck is a ban influence :D . Knock on wood it has been 4 years since I got one . Now back in my young days I was a hell raiser and as I think back I only can ask one thing ,how the F am I still alive .Before I hit 30 I had totaled 12 cars ,5 of them over 100 . Couple crazy ones were picked up 3 friends and were going out of town in the Challenger , well I find all 3 had just done LSD (I got some issues with that ) so figured if they wanted to trip I would help so were running pretty fast down a 2 lane when a TA wants to play so I bury her down and just walk away so I back down but about a mile later I see lights coming up pretty fast and figure I will just walk away any way I have to start shutting down as we are coming into a town and a real hard curve and as he moves up I notice flashing lights in the grille so roll over and stop and just hang both arms out the window . Cop comes up tell me to get out . He askes me if I know whats behind me and I say yea a cop car , he said no ,it's a Highway Patrol Interceptor and he was pulling 140 and I was still pulling away. So instead of cuffin my ass he makes me pop the hood ,yammers bout cars for bout a 1/2 hour then tells me I am too much paperwork so if I will run him at the track next w/e in his bracket vette he will cut me . So he did and I didnt . Man if I spanked him the tickets would have never ceased but this way he could call me chickenshit .
O'yea and my 3 freinds took them about an hour after we got where we were going to bring eyes down to normal and get out of the car , I did get to hear some strange interpitations of that ride tho .:D I did get another for 155 in a 55 and that one cost me even after i was stupid enough to wait 2 cig's for him to get to me figuring he would cut some slack nope that cost me a wad o green
Damn now I start to think back most of my big tickets were Mopar tickets ,damn what have I done buying this damn Mopar truck
Have A Kind Day
Mike
":burnout: But Officer You know at my age I would not drive that fast !":burnout:

"But Officer You know at my age I would not drive that fast !"

Yeh yeh yeh, tell it to the judge. Just hope it isn't Judge Judy :eek: :D ;)

Just a note any Texas guys or others that may be in Texas The lovely little town of Marble Falls just bought a new Camera/radar/van set up that moves several times a day . I know one guy who got 4 in a week before he figured what was going on . I think I lucked out as the other week I went through and from what I saw it only shoots on comeing and I dont run a front plate ,<G> Maybe during play time we should start wearing masks,should be easy for Jerry and just go seee aint me driving musta stole my truck ,and brought it back
Have A Kind Day
Mike

WAZZSUP said:
Less than two months of ownership got me this. And a little time at the local University watching movies with young ricers....they were just acting stupid when they got into trouble....I was being stupid
Tom- I just noticed that the cop marked you as weighing 1 lb.
Good to see you kicked the anorexia. :D

RedSrt007 said:
114 in a 45 business-area/rural area on the streetbike....nailed me with reckless driving, but I did a plea bargain and got it down to speeding worth 1 point. Dropped off few years ago.

Sometimes you just get the urge to open it up a little :D

-Red

Yeah...and here I sit with a one year suspension.:( That stupid urge....:p :p :p

The MP was in awe of my truck though...he said his gun was bouncing around 80 for a little bit until it locked in at 58. Those lights are especially bright when they light up in your windshield....:p

Stinker said:
Stanimal , yeah mostly mid east, havent been to Jersey in awhile tho bro, not since they started charging me to get out of the state!LOLOL

May have to get up there this summer bro, drop by the farm:D

man they've been chargin to leave forever now. shocks me cause the jersey docks do a lot of haulin out. i bought a 78 pete to haul local cause theres always loads. i ended up sellin it cause i didnt wanna deal with the insurance and all that crap. there's one that they pay 250 a run to philly from newark airport. there is money in jersey thats the only plus :D

Venom Power said:
Dang Stan... The points system huh? I didn't bother trying to learn how it worked while I was studying in NY. I had (and it's probably still pending) a speeding ticket in Nassau County, LI, NY that I didn't take care of. That was like 6 years ago. You were darn lucky things unfolded as they did for you. Your story had me laughing.

yep. young and stupid. i havent had a speeding ticket sice buying the srt. the day i bought it a friend of mine who is a local cop wanted to drive it. he said it cant be much faster than the hemi. so i get in the passenger seat, he takes off nice and easy till we hit the freeway ramp then he laid in it.he had the shittiest grin on his face ive ever seen. we ended up passin a statie and i got really pissed off at him. the statie pulled us over, ran up and started screaming at us. then he looked at who it was and said "damnit i thought i was gonna get to ream some punk out. when did you get this?" o how nice it must be to be a cop

I'm waiting for the day to see a Highway Patrol Ram SRT. If anyone has photoshop and some spare time that would be an interesting pic. These stories are funny to read. I know it probably wasn't funny at the time but they are now. It's hard to control that urge when someone is reving their 2nd place engine at a light. Tonight the second place belongs to the unlucky owner of a Harley F-150. His girlfriend didn't look to impressed with him but was eyeing the Viper and gave me a wink at the next light. Mine is a stock QC for now. DC is going to do a number on it for me. This truck is worth every penny even with the risk of tickets.

Brad

Venom Power said:
I had outstanding tickets in NY, Mississippi, Florida and Louisiana.:hmmmm: I simply kept a low profile until the statute of limitations made 'em disappear.
Statute of limitation doesn't work if you don't pay a ticket. If you don't pay or go to court on the date assigned to you (if you plead "not guilty" on the back of the ticket), they put out either a "Bench Warrant' or a "Failure to Pay or Plead Warrant" for your arrest based upon the state. There is no statute of limitations on arrest warrants, figure you know that. As long as you stay outta NY, Mississippi, Florida and Louisiana, you'll be fine. No one will extradite for a petty warrant for not paying a ticket!!

HeHeHe

Kevan said:
Tom- I just noticed that the cop marked you as weighing 1 lb.
Good to see you kicked the anorexia. :D

He must have been weighing my right nutt................I have no left nutt, traded it for my truck to begin with.

Hmmmm, havent had any "official" speeding tickets in about 6 years (that one was on my bike)

Of course I have lost track of how many driving schools that I attended and lawyers I have retained though :D

SrtBrad said:
I'm waiting for the day to see a Highway Patrol Ram SRT. If anyone has photoshop and some spare time that would be an interesting pic. These stories are funny to read. I know it probably wasn't funny at the time but they are now. It's hard to control that urge when someone is reving their 2nd place engine at a light. Tonight the second place belongs to the unlucky owner of a Harley F-150. His girlfriend didn't look to impressed with him but was eyeing the Viper and gave me a wink at the next light. Mine is a stock QC for now. DC is going to do a number on it for me. This truck is worth every penny even with the risk of tickets.

Brad

...I don't run from the cops around here, Texas Troopes are now getting chargers black with white hoos and trunk. 80% have 5.7 hemis w/ mds and the others have the 6.1, if you see one that says "Traffic Enforcement" on the door he has a 6.1...

Attachments

• 110306_15291.jpg
    110306_15291.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 110306_15292.jpg
    110306_15292.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 34
Well I have my ticket from a trooper when I got pulled over near a town called Gay Hill, Texas Got a ticket for window tinting of all things but he wanted to pin me for more, guy was a dick

When I had my SRT-4 I was living in a rural area and would peg 145-150 pretty regularly. One time a trooper happend to pop up over the hill in coming towards me. I detector went nuts but I didn't even think about stopping. I'm not even sure he turned around to try and pull me over lol

Since I got the SRT 10 I've been pulled over so many times, usualy stupid crap but one time I didn't have my insurance card with me so I got ticketed... no big deal, I called my insurance company to fax in my info and assumed everything was ok........ A few months ago when I was back in Texas I was cruising along and I got pulled over by another cop... he was a really nice older guy but after he got my DL and ran it, he said to go ahead and shut it off, the webster PD wants to talk with you..... well long story short this asshole in a hat shows up and gives me all sorts of greif and takes me to jail over an unpaid ticket... And the fugger keeps giving me greif (like I killed his mother or something) I came to find out though that my insurance company faxed in the wrong info so I went to jail for nothing and still had to pay the ticket off to get out >: | completely lame

Then there was the ticket for excessive speed... I had a S10 pickup and then I got a '03 Hemi and decided to use the old truck as a beater so I would fly through dirt roads (super rural areas) and would basically drift along these old dirt roads but there was a big ass rock and some erroded area on a corner that caught my tire and I rolled over. Nothing major, almost no damage even. It was kinda funny, I was just sitting there upsided down held in by the seat belt and I almost release the seatbelt on impulse to fall on my face but thought twice and shifted around and then released. Then a drunk redneck comes along and asks if I need a ride........ I say sure :D then I get back to the house, call a wrecker, get a ride back to the truck and am waiting there.... and I'm waiting.... I get bored so I crawl in the truck, put the keys in and turn on the radio and am laying on the headliner relaxing and this soccer mom and her kids are driving along and pull over and I figure the lady is gonna freak if I just keep laying there, so I get out (so I emerge from the wreckage) as she is coming up .... she freaks, I'm like, i'm fine blah blah blah, its ok, you can go, blah blah.... so I'm still waiting and the wrecker finally comes and brings a trooper along, guess they have to report it or something... yeah so I got a ticket for that

Then I almost got a ticket for hitting a cow that was in the road with that 03 hemi.... it was retarded.... 2 cows were in the road, (still living in bum fug nowhere) managed to avoid one but the other one was black and didn't see it.... almost missed it at the last second till it's dumb ass freaked and ran into me (that still counts against me for some reason on my insurance...) but the cop shows up to file the report and is suspecting me of speeding and crap and it didn't help that the cows ran off somewhere, but he gave me the 'benefit of the doubt' how nice right? : / lol I hate cows... grew up on a farm too heh

AZMAL..................I to have hit on cow's, bought one a drink just the other night....wanted me to take her to a Moooooo v sometime.

I've had 4 in the past 6 months, 2 35 over, allmost lost my DL ! guess I should slow my ass down.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back