Who here is stock?

I have no Hp mods, just changed stuff out as it broke...

Only thing I have changed on my truck is the oil.
I still have the yellow tag that hangs out of the glove box when you buy it.

Only thing I have in mine is the V-1 which didn't help when I got stabbed in the heart with a laser at 87 in a 60 last week.

But I still have the paper filter and everything else that came with the truck in place. Even the bald Pirelli's

no mods replaced tranny at 3700 miles,A-pillar weather strips, and I'm now waiting on new warranty replacement oil heat exchanger lines

amtrucker22 said:
Wifey is pretty stock. I think she has a x-metal shifter installed and that is it. Not for sure though.
and the magnaflows :rock: :D

wheredwhogo? said:
With all the modding going on, I have often wondered what members on the forum still have stock trucks. I mean, technically speaking I guess mine isnt even stock. I have the K&N drop in air filter and its lowered. Other than that, it is stock. But compared to some of you animals on here, I consider mine 100% stock. I dont mean any disrespect to those of you that are modding, I just wanted to see where my group of stockers are.

I added a Rat Fink antenna topper the first day I had mine. That's all I've done. I hope that doesn't void the warranty!

The only true additions I want to make are 1) RAQ radio to replace the RB4 nav unit, and 2) Rhino/Line-X (I still want to use it as a truck on occasion). Just haven't had the time to do those yet.

I'm basically stock. Only small appearance mods so far: tail lights, sneaky pete tailgate badge and wheel center caps along w/batt. box and air horns.

Will be lowering soon along w/qa1's and caltracs. Will be def. be considered modded then. maybe perf. stuff later on?

I try to tell myself that I am stock but have way too many appearance mods which can easily be taken off and back to stock. Other wise I have added stcok items that did not come with the truck like a factory tonneau and the SRT bed tray. So it looks like I am far from stock.

Good thread
Bruce

I had a Magnaflow catback and new tires but was otherwise stock..damn I miss that truck..lol..

iraqivet01 said:
I still have the yellow tag that hangs out of the glove box when you buy it.

I also still have that yellow tag attached too. My only "mods" are 35% tint on the side windows and a Pace Edwards Jack Rabbit rolltop cover. Oh yeah and a Mopar Ipod intergration kit. Still on OEM tires, brakes, air filter, etc.

All stock: Except for the matching yellow spray liner done by the previous owner..I must say it looks awsome (not something I would have done myself, but really makes the bed pop)

wheredwhogo? said:
With all the modding going on, I have often wondered what members on the forum still have stock trucks. I mean, technically speaking I guess mine isnt even stock. I have the K&N drop in air filter and its lowered. Other than that, it is stock. But compared to some of you animals on here, I consider mine 100% stock. I dont mean any disrespect to those of you that are modding, I just wanted to see where my group of stockers are.
Still stock here but going to chip it soon and get rid of cats.

i am stock except for a drop kit ,QA1s , mopar CAI , magnaflow , stage II and tstat .:D

wheredwhogo? said:
I've only made two changes to mine, the stock rims were polished then chromed (Actually the Dealer did this before it was sold new to me) and I replaced the shifter with the X-metal X version.
I'm still on the original Pirelli's and the stock clutch is fine (26,000 miles)
500H V10:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back