Wish I had the funds for this one....

Isn't that one of the ones that chysler made and only sold to those that already owned a viper?:dontknow:

srt-cummins said:
Isn't that one of the ones that chysler made and only sold to those that already owned a viper?:dontknow:

Yep, only 50 of these baby's:rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
He's smoking crack if he thinks it'll sell that high in this market. :eek:

I don't think he will either:dontknow: It is a nice rig though..:rock:

Green Cove Springs, FL is where ROE Racing is located.... :confused: Matter of fact.... That looks like ROE's building in the background! :dontknow:

This is actually a pretty good deal for a VCA 50 Truck. ;)

Black1 said:
Green Cove Springs, FL is where ROE Racing is located.... :confused: Matter of fact.... That looks like ROE's building in the background! :dontknow:

This is actually a pretty good deal for a VCA 50 Truck. ;)
That was EXACTLY my thought when I saw it was located, It has to be. Nobody else down there has Two vipers laying around. HMMMMMM Maybe its worth more now???

GADodgetech said:
That was EXACTLY my thought when I saw it was located, It has to be. Nobody else down there has Two vipers laying around. HMMMMMM Maybe its worth more now???

LOL! :D Don't know about that.... But, at least, I'm sure Sean knows who owns it! (Pretty sure it's NOT his...) :)

Black1 said:
LOL! :D Don't know about that.... But, at least, I'm sure Sean knows who owns it! (Pretty sure it's NOT his...) :)
I know his website said that he had a SRT-10 ram for R&D, Maybe this is it??? Very low miles for sure.

ViperTruck2933 said:
He's smoking crack if he thinks it'll sell that high in this market. :eek:

depends i guess, if i was a collector (with money) i would take it in a second.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back