wtb rear gears 4:56 or 4:88

DAMN now I want to get some 4:88's for my truck......do you guys think I should go to the dark side????

I couldnt pass up the deal I got on 4:88's . I will post my 4:10s and carrier after I remove them in the for sale section. I guess I should put some cash aside for some new tires too. This thing will probably shred these factory tires quickley! Cant wait!

Dammit you guys....ok I think I'm putting aside the money and buying those within the next week or so. Where do I get and what for my 06 RC??
I'm gonna be having some fun in Miami you a$$holes :D :D :cheers:

Changing gears? Have not you tried using a smaller diameter tire? A long time ago if you put a 14 inch rim and tire on a vehicle that came stock with 15's you could feel the deference in a heart beat. Assuming same rear end and trans. Changing the diameter of the tire is changing the final tire to road ratio. Lower or higher. Lot less time involved changing wheels then rear ends to see what suits you. I'll let the Prof explain real world ratios related to diameter of tire. bobby mac

1sicponi said:
Changing gears? Have not you tried using a smaller diameter tire? A long time ago if you put a 14 inch rim and tire on a vehicle that came stock with 15's you could feel the deference in a heart beat. Assuming same rear end and trans. Changing the diameter of the tire is changing the final tire to road ratio. Lower or higher. Lot less time involved changing wheels then rear ends to see what suits you. I'll let the Prof explain real world ratios related to diameter of tire. bobby mac

Yep, this is well known, but the smaller tire wheel will look like crap on the road, good choice for your Slicks at the track though!!

Back