Mopar Nats 07, Pictures & Video

TYF Steve is trying to play with his pecker. . . :confused: :D

Okay...mini-picstory for everyone:

Driving down to the hotel in Kentucky...oops...I mean...Canal Winchester to meet everyone, I noticed the outside temp:
P1020233.jpg

Ugh.
The hotel really is the end of civilization:
P1020236.jpg

I wasn't kidding. :)

Either SilvrSRT10 is really tall, or these two ladies are really short. You make the call:
P1020234.jpg

In the faux-lobby of the hotel waiting for the typhoon NowWhat sent us to pass:
P1020235.jpg

When the wicked storm finished, I was coming back from BW3's after making reservations for 25 obnoxiously loud friends (LOL) and snapped some pics of a few folks checking out the trucks in the parking lot:
P1020237.jpg

P1020238.jpg

Heh heh...jealous much? :D

Pics from BW3's:
P1020239.jpg

P1020240.jpg

P1020243.jpg

Picture of a guy taking a picture of a guy taking his picture:
P1020242.jpg

Yep. We're geeks. LOL

One of the rarest pictures I think I've ever taken. This one took some SERIOUS planning (and beers):
P1020241.jpg

We love ya, Gary! :D

Setting everyone up at the Flying J for the GateB entry:
P1020244.jpg

P1020245.jpg

P1020246.jpg

Not the best one-handed-while-driving shot of a line of trucks, but....at least my truck looks clean (LOL):
P1020247.jpg

Lined up for the fun run:
P1020248.jpg

For the safety of EVERYONE:
P1020250.jpg

LOL :D

Saturday night in Heath cruise pics:
P1020251.jpg

P1020256.jpg

P1020257.jpg

P1020258.jpg

P1020261.jpg

Super-nice Daytona at the cruise:
P1020260.jpg

We get back to the hotel on Sat. night to see this from the parking lot:
P1020262.jpg

I had no idea WTF was going on....but I was laughing my ass off. :D

Across the street at the BW3's, havoc was the word of the night. Izzy put on a wing eating seminar:
P1020263.jpg

P1020264.jpg

As a few of us stepped out onto the patio, this VERY friendly girl came rushing up to us, thrust her chest towards our eyes, and said, "One of my buttons popped off!!!!":
P1020265.jpg

Jeez...I wonder why. :D

Sunday night dinner with the remaining folks:
P1020266.jpg

What a great weekend.
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

I wish I could have been there guyz....maybe another time.:(

I will be "working" next summer so I cant make that one.:(

I wanna go to the Nats!!!

and here is the story:D

we get a call early Saturday morning on the cell phone:dontknow: and all the sudden Joanne jumps up an starts putting her cloths on runnin out the door:confused: I hollar '' whats up?''
"well the manager jsut called and if we dont move the trailor it will be towed!''

thinking to myself ''thats strang!''

so I ask '' What area code was the call from?''

"520 why?''

''uh honey....thats arizona!..you just got had!!LOLOL''

then we come back to find out the ''do not disturb'' signs had been put on the door , so our sheets or towels hadnt been changed:confused:

hehe hehe so momma got revenge:D

Joanne finds out Nowwhats room number, and while everyone is out eating , she gets a room key(no one knows how yet:confused: ) an empties Brady's room!!!

Not jsut empty I mean the sheets, towels, coffe maker , pillows , soap, right down to the toilet paper!!!LOLLLOL

then takes all His belongings puts them into his travel bag, takes one of the sheets and hangs them out the second story window!!

When everyone came back, Brady see's it and says ''LOLOL look there some poor ass got his shit hung out the window!!!(then a pause) oh crap!! thats my bag!!!!''

and it goes from there:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!! :D:D:D

Sounds like fun...I'm gonna try that with my wife!:)

The only thing missing was out VTCOA banner:(

it would have been super cool to have something there, does anyone know where it is?

I know I sent it to Bone, and it left his possession, but from there it seems to have dissapeared:dontknow:

mopower1958 said:
Thanks Joe. Don't let wifey see this but I think the red sets it off.
The red is the FAST PART :p :p :p :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Wow I think I just clicked on 400 pics!!! I have been on this thread for 90 minutes!!!! And yes NBT does have a beer in his hand in every pic!! Right on Ken, thats a vacation for ya!! Mike looks really loose...........I guess its not having the stress of 900 HP to drive down the track to worry him!!;) Dom, your gf is hot!! Whatta great smile, she's a keeper:rock: ......sorry you had troubles driving home, at least you had the DR's to limp on home with. Gary you and Rachelle look great, very relaxed and tan.........I guess Maui can do that to ya!! Sorry we didnt hook up this time!

I'm overwhelmed at the pics...........thanks for sharing everybody. Looked like it was a blast for sure.

patrick

NBT said:
MoparNats657.jpg

It takes forever to get these pics loaded via air card...so I picked a group photo from the wing place....:rock:

What a night... :elefant:... Blazing Hot Wings :eek: Beer...:cheers: and Long Islands:rock:

What a morning :toilet: I farted in the lobby and the Hotel had to call the Hazmat Team....:bootyshake::eek: :star: :star: :laugh:

We are so blessed with all the wonderful people here on the site.

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful time.

Honored:rock:
great pic..... say, it's time for a new pic on the vtcoa index page !!!:D

I think with Ken tucked in, we are all home safely.

Thank God...

Roy

mauiSRT/10 said:
Wow I think I just clicked on 400 pics!!! I have been on this thread for 90 minutes!!!! And yes NBT does have a beer in his hand in every pic!! Right on Ken, thats a vacation for ya!! Mike looks really loose...........I guess its not having the stress of 900 HP to drive down the track to worry him!!;) Dom, your gf is hot!! Whatta great smile, she's a keeper:rock: ......sorry you had troubles driving home, at least you had the DR's to limp on home with. Gary you and Rachelle look great, very relaxed and tan.........I guess Maui can do that to ya!! Sorry we didnt hook up this time!

I'm overwhelmed at the pics...........thanks for sharing everybody. Looked like it was a blast for sure.

patrick

You know they have flights from Hawaii to Ohio!!!!:D :D

So much for sleep... :dontknow:

First I want to Thank You all for an incredible time.:rock: meeting new faces, and of course getting the chance to see (almost) everyone from last year, and past GTG's.
The Nat's for me is ALL about...

MoparNats657.jpg

MoparNats663.jpg

MoparNats664.jpg

getting the chance to spend time with great friends... which over the past three years has developed into a family. For that is the richest and most enjoyable time for me...regardless of the event.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Were all really blessed for the group of people here. Even more apparent as I scroll through all the pics.

Now if I could just get a few more from FL to go...:p man that's a long drive....:driver: :coffee: :driver: :coffee: :driver: :coffee: :rolleyes:

Here my trucks entire trip summary from the overhead.

bspics004.jpg

bspics005-1.jpg

bspics006.jpg

bspics007-2.jpg

Now on to the stories....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back