Exhaust????

venom 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have only now had my truck for about 3 weeks and Im more than ready to get rid of that oh way to quiet factory exhaust. I know their are alot of options out there but it's so damn hard deciding on 1 or the other?? What system would be my best bet for the $$. Being in PA we are required to leave the cats on. Shoot me some suggestions..THX

Magnaflow Is pretty good for the sound and the best price. When it was my time to get the exhuast i was debating over Borla and Magna and the borla cost like 1100.00. I ended up spending 500.00 for a 3 inch magnaflow with rear cats deleted.

I had Bassani on the two Lightnings I owned and all I can say is their stuff is top notch! Maybe a little expensive though.

I have JMB catless mids and magnaflow on the SRT10. It sounds AWESOME! I cant say how just the cat-back would sound since I have heard that the catless mids make a big difference in sound. Don't get Flows!

I guess I could get away with deleting the cats.....My brother in law runs a garage and does inspections as well:rock: Is it alot better sounding with the cats gone??

Belanger & Magna-flow is the best combo, IMVHO
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :marchmellow:

Got installed Magnaflow...Totally satisfied...Awesome sound...Love it...:rock:

Billy Boat, don't buy performance truck and stinge out.........If you like a deep tone, Billy Boat is for you. ;)

For the money,your best bet is to just delete the cats and leave stock muffler on.For the best sound,well,that is a highly subjective thing.BUT,if I could afford it,I would get the Billy Boat system.

I put Magnaflow on the second day I had my truck. Sounds great.

a lot of people are gettin holes in there magnaflows i dont know if i would get them just my 2 cents.........you need no muffler straight pipe 5' sounds good

There is no "Best" like saying one country is the best in the world, there isn't 1, but dozens of great places. Best comes down to opinion and perhaps dyno testing for performance, but, I didn't get mine for performance. Performance is just a big cherry on top. I was after tone. One thing Billy Boat owners can comfortable/factually say is that we have the DEEPEST system. Bar none. I started mine at the shop today and didn't realise how deep the bastard is lol.....I was like, whoa! dang that's deep. Not sure if that custom RHD makes it slightly different but shit......it rocks. Will get a sound clip in the next week.

;)

Does anyone have any sound clips of yourset ups. I am really looking for a good sound set-up

Carlwalski said:
There is no "Best" like saying one country is the best in the world,

;)

LOL got to disagree there Hoss!

Cheapest is Stinkers MBRP. Sounds great! supercar where are you?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back