Dodge Dealer Ratings

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought this would be a logical thread to start.

Request: Positive and negative comments, and do what you can to keep it fair and civil...would be great if we could keep it clean enough to avoid being relegated to the "Offensive Section".

Think before you post (I know that is a really tough request for some of us that have been here since the start, but try.).

The facts please...Start your post with the name of the Dealership and the city they are in, that way searches will be much easier...and it will become a useful resource for new members.

One dealership per post, if you have multiple experiences, use multiple posts...

Ok, lets see how this goes...

Gurnee Dodge, Gurnee IL

Only been in once, they have a Viper Tech (Colin Morgan) and he was very supportive, assured me that he would be the only one that worked on or drove my truck. They said that all Viper vehicles are kept inside after business hours. Asked me if they should wash it or not (I will not allow others to wash my truck). Came back clean and the power steering fluid leak was solved.

Impressed! They treated me like a celebrity and drooled over the Roe Supercharger!

Cool Idea

Ringgold Dodge; Ringgold, GA - http://ringgold.fivestardealers.com/
Jeff Hullender - Salesman
Sales Experience - Haven't had to use their Service Dept Yet. I change my own oil. Although I'll be using it soon since there's an open recall on the truck.

I basically got the bug to to test drive one of these things on the way home one day. I stopped in on a Wednesday (Nov, 15) and asked if I could be taken for a ride in one. (I did this to show my seriousness in truck, so they didn't think it was a joyride) The salesman took me a few miles up and street and said, you take us back. Heh, thats all it took.

I told the salesman my financial situation (my live in GF was unemployed at the time and I didn't know if I wanted to aquire another payment) and told him I would stay in touch if anything changes. He understood. FYI, sticker on the truck was 49,XXX.

I got home and did some research, here, on VTCOA. I found the site via Google and read where Woodhouse Dodge was offering new SRT's for like 32k-33k range. I gave Bill a call, told him I was from RINGGOLD (I think both of these dealers, among others are some of the top selling SRT dealers in the country) and I had spoken to someone there blah blah blah. Anyways, Woodhouse guaranteed me he could have me in a 06 RC for like 33k, plus TTT and delivery charges etc etc.

I was stunned by this offer! Ringgold wanted 49,XXX for theirs! I called the guy back at Ringgold and told him about Woodhouse's deal. I had thought, man if I can get one for 33k, the payments wouldn't be a problem with my live in's employment status! So I called Jeff Hullender back at Ringgold. I told him about Woodhouse's deal and he too was kinda shocked at the price they were selling them for. They honestly had the market cornered. But not to lose a deal, Ringgold put me in mine for VERY close to what Woodhouse was selling them for.

He came back with an offer I couldn't refuse and I told him I'd be there Saturday. So I got the bug on a Wednesday. Drove it home on a Saturday (Nov, 18). So I go in there on a Saturday and I was out of there in probably 45 minutes? It didn't take any time at all!

So my over all rating of Ringgold Dodge is two thumbs way up, 10/10, Yippy Kai Aye!! They were very accomodating and willing to do whatever it takes to get the deal. I'd do business with em a again. They were amazing!

Last edited:
Dodge of Antioch, (Antioch , IL)
Although they do not have a Viper Tech they do have a very very good service department. They do have a very good tech there named Gary who will do what ever it takes to repair, fix and or add anything i want one that he can. I take all my vechicles there even my pontiac grand prix for service. If there is something they cannot figure out they will go and get the info, not just patch your stuff up. Have gone there over and over, Bar one the Best Service deparment ive ever been to and since the service manager just bought himself a viper truck when he saw mine, Gary should be going for viper tech training very soon although gary already knows the vipers and viper truck very well. They always take care of me in anyway that they can, weather it be cheaper cost on labor or just doing it for free. Loyal customer to that service department i am. I even had the starting problem and I had to leave it there for a while and gary asked if id like him to put it up at his house in his garage to sit rather than leave it there so it could sit a few days to replicate my problem.

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Dodge of Antioch, (Antioch , IL)
...Gary should be going for viper tech training very soon although gary already knows the vipers and viper truck very well.

I have spoken the the service manager at Antioch Dodge and he was very clear that even with my extensive modifications, that if problems were not related to the mods, they would have no problem with doing warranty work! No experience with them yet, but I was impressed...nice small town attitude!

Tom Matson Dodge: Auburn, Washington (aka, The Festering Shit Hole;) :D )

Salesman: Ken Rolph

I have bought 14 vehicles from Tom Matson since 1985. Two Nissans when Tom had that dealership, and the rest have been from his Dodge dealership.

Needless to say, they treat me well, and fairly. Could I get a better price if I really shopped around and twisted arms? Probably. But then I wouldn't get the service that I do from Tom Matson.

Larry Miller Dodge - Peoria, Arizona.
Rating: Fair.

This is where I bought my truck.

Took it in for service, because it was pulling to right since the day I got it.

They did an alignment on it.

I do not beleive they have a Viper Tech.

The dinged my wheel with the alignment machine. But they fixed the damaged without question.

They even offered a package there, if you get your services done their, they will supply you with free tires for life...

Avondale Dodge, Avondale Arizona
(Dragons/Patricks Place).

Rating: Killer, Awesom, The best.... A+++++++++++

This place rocks, they have an awesome Viper tech.

Quick service, Professional Service. Affordable Service.

I took my truck their after installing my supercharger, when I nicked the A/C line and it bursted releasing the refridgerant.

They re-charged the system, charged me exactly what I had expected. Even did the recall work that was listed, took about 1.5 hours. Washed truck, came out clean.

Triad Dodge in Winston Salem,NC bought my srt8 charger from them out of state no problems took 30 minutes out the door, super nice people, delt with the sales manager, he even called to make sure i made it home ok and to check on the car if i was satisfied. will buy from them agian especially if they get a challenger in pretty quick in august or september.

Avondale Dodge, Avondale Arizona

Purchased from "Rocky" Nov 2004. We did 97% of our communcations via email. Entered the dealership and all seemed fine. Rocky took me to F&I and thats when it all went downhill from there. Long story short.....after I ripped up the 7th sales contract I informed Miss Pissypants that if she came back in the room with any other figured then previously given by Rocky/dealership I would leave without purchasing. Her remark? "You wouldn't let someone else purchase your truck would you?" I made a smartass remark about toys can be purchased at anytime. Her final comment to me was she would need to get the GM's approval. I replied I don't care if you have to call God...come back with different price and I walk.

She came back and literally tossed the contract on the desk towards me and began to play on her computer....never said a word to me from that point on. I haven't been back since however with Patrick on board I may make my way back into Avondale Dodge.

Our family purchased two other Dodge's within months of my transaction. I told Rocky and Sales Mgr of my experience with F&I before I left as well as wrote a letter to GM and CC'd Dodge Area Rep....never heard from anyone. Needless to say Avondale didn't get the preceding sales.

I will also add to Azpyroguy & Chuck B...Avondale is a pretty good dealership. plus got my hat from Patrick!!! oil change, rotate tires, service tranny...all for under $250 with tax!

Clear Lake Dodge - Houston, Texas
Used the dealer for the past 13 years, in that time we have purchesed 13 personal vehicals, and 73 company vehicals coming to a grand total of 1.1+ million dollars in cars and another 20,000 in parts sales. Absolute best sales and parts, if you ever bring your truck there for service your RETARED. The Service Manager is a jerk who lies more than anyone I have ever know, they will do anything to say that your vehical is out of warranty, then (I HAVE WRITTEN PROOF THROUGH MY CURRENT LAWER) they bill the custmer and you(double there money). I will add more later after a court date is set or they straighen out...

Ilderton Dodge. High Point , North Carolina.

Bought my vehicle from them on Ebay. First time I had ever purchased anything of this magnitude online. They were very prompt and professional
and seemed to be reputable.

Steve

I was expecting that!

But so far most of the input has been pretty strong...let's see what the real working guys say when they get off work later this afternoon!

Autoway Dodge in Clearwater isn't one I would take one of these trucks to.:mad:
I had multiple problems with them...despite three prior purchases from them in years past... they gave me no loyalty... and when they dumped 12 quarts of oil in the truck... (this was when I was there for my new found rear seal leak) I took it back to them...showed them a prior invoice with the 9 quart filter / fill..... they then told me that sometimes when you completly drain and fill this vehicle it can take up to 12 quarts to fill it....:dontknow:
So I said just like a gallon of milk?
He said what?
I said... yeah...sometimes when I dump a gallon of milk out, and completly let the container drain... I can get a gallon and a half back in there.:mad:

That was the last time I ever stepped foot in the place.:thumpdown:

Hendrich Dodge, Cary NC (5 Star Dealer)

I have had excellent service and support from the local Viper Tech (Steve) over the past couple of years. Even with all of my mods, they have continued to support warranty service with no issues. Steve knows about every mod and compliments the truck all the time.

Its also good to know that Steve has a couple of Classic Mopar's that he races and can catch him at the local tracks from time to time.

Would recommend them for Ram/Viper SRT-10 work but cant comment too much about the rest of the shop or service.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back