Mopar Connection PCM

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Just installed my Mopar Connection PCM in my 05 QC. 30 second install and 10 feet of rubber from 1st to 2nd.:burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thank you Robert and welcome back.

Brad

mauiSRT/10 said:
Yehaaaaaa!!!! Good job Brad...

As to not confuse the people........you got the Stage 2 one, not the Mopar unit as its n/a for QC's.

patrick

As to not confuse the confused,Mopar Connection is a Vendor here,not Mopar Performance !!jfwy :D

Sweet! I can't wait til mine gets here. I told my wife that he was actually moving a bit closer to us so shipping costs will be lower so I should buy more stuff to take advantage of the low shipping rate. She wasn't amused. :rock:

PaddyOBrian said:
Sweet! I can't wait til mine gets here. I told my wife that he was actually moving a bit closer to us so shipping costs will be lower so I should buy more stuff to take advantage of the low shipping rate. She wasn't amused. :rock:

I had the option of simply driving to Robert's house and picking it up. Installed it on the way back and my wife was amused by the power difference. She can't wait to take it to the track.:D :burnout: :rock: ;)

THANKS BRAD. MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL THAT T-STAT ASAP. OR YOUR FAN WILL RUN ALL THE TIME.

TheMoparConnection said:
THE ONE YOUR'RE FAMILIAR WITH SAME AS DC AND BG.

and the price is?

come on,tell me it`s on sale this week only for $19.99.and if you act now i will throw in a free thermostat.:D

SrtBrad said:
I had the option of simply driving to Robert's house and picking it up. Installed it on the way back and my wife was amused by the power difference. She can't wait to take it to the track.:D :burnout: :rock: ;)

Now maybe I can get out of the 14's now with the Stage2 :D. Man I can't wait till we go to the track so I can drive fast and have more fun then the last 2 time. LOL

stage 2 is rocking my world since i installed it two weeks ago ... best mod i have done yet . without it my tires would only chirp for two second with out brake inducing a burnout , now no brake , just stomp on it and go for 120 ft of super smoky first thru second burnouts ... just awesome !

TheMoparConnection said:
THANKS BRAD. MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL THAT T-STAT ASAP. OR YOUR FAN WILL RUN ALL THE TIME.

I know this only too well. I waited a week before the t stat install..........fan came on everytime I drove the truck. Its a loud fan too!!

patrick

I just went for ride in SrtBrads truck ...... god damn that PCM that he got from The Mopar Connection is phucking amazing .... 2nd gear at WOt and you get side ways:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

oh hell ya man! can't wait to get mine tommorow!! :rock::rock::rock:

Sharpi

I can't wait for mine! I hope it's here by Friday. I got a boner!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back