JMB Performance October Deals of the Month

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I havent ran a special in a while, but this is always the slowest time of the year for parts sales, so I figured I would give an incentive to buy. From now until the end of October, I am offering 10% off the website price on the following SRT10 Ram products:

-Cold air intake
-Catch can
-All header/exhaust products (except magnaflow catback)
-All Powdercoating
-Radiator hard pipe(s)
-Sway bar endlinks
-Rear mount battery package
-Fuse Box Cover/Radiator Cover/Dress Up cover set
-Grill/Flat Emblems
-Stainless Steel mesh grill kit

In order to recieve the discount, you must put VTCOA in the notes section of your order. If you are paying with a credit card over the website, I will adjust the balance before processing your card. If you pay with paypal, I will refund the difference. This is until the end of October only, and the first time I have ever offered this deep of a discount on my stuff (and maybe the last). I want to finish off the year strong, its been an excellent year thanks to VTCOA.

Im also going to have a line lock kit available soon with my bracket, the line lock, and the lines (thanks to Mr. Sawyer). The bracket and line lock are available now through JMB.

Thanks
Justin

Cool...let me get my ducks in a row, and we will talk about my Viper. Copperhead colored Value Covers....ooooohhhh

Sweet:rock: I will be getting with you by the end of the month:D Justin rocks:rock: :rock:

Damn, deals always come up after I place a big order. No biggie, thanks for the deal on shipping :rock: Guess that means I have to get more stuff.

Also, if my observations are correct the Gen 2 emblem would be facing forward or "attacking" the front of the truck when mounted on the drivers side; passenger side would be "attacking" the rear. Is that correct? If so, any way to have the image reversed so that both sides would be "attacking" forwards?

SrtBrad said:
Does your rear mount battery tray mount on both sides if you would want two batteries in the back for audio applications?

I can make a left and right tray, Doneos truck has that setup. The regular kit normally mounts on the passengers side.
Justin

RoadRunner said:
Damn, deals always come up after I place a big order. No biggie, thanks for the deal on shipping :rock: Guess that means I have to get more stuff.

Also, if my observations are correct the Gen 2 emblem would be facing forward or "attacking" the front of the truck when mounted on the drivers side; passenger side would be "attacking" the rear. Is that correct? If so, any way to have the image reversed so that both sides would be "attacking" forwards?

I can have a reverse image viper made if thats what you wanted.
Thanks
Justin

I would be in for a complete line lock kit. Let me know when it is ready. Thanks!

Borden3srt said:
just wanted to make sure your catless mid pipes are on sale too? i have a couple of questions if they are i will just call you to order.

Yep, all exhaust stuff including all headers and mids, just not enough room to work on the magnaflow to do the same deal.
Thanks
Justin
314-540-1541

Justin if you will PM me with the order numbers for the sway bar end links I will order them in the morning....x-metal 1/2 lower on 2006 RC....

TNVIPER said:
Justin if you will PM me with the order numbers for the sway bar end links I will order them in the morning....x-metal 1/2 lower on 2006 RC....

Thanks for the order!

Just got off the phone with Justin:rock: I ordered a CAI w/ Catch Can & Upper Rad pipe in anodized blue and Rad cover in white with anodized blue letters:D Great deal Justin! Thanks!:p
Jump on this sale guys (and girls)...

Next on my list: Valve covers:elefant:

Hey Justin can you powdercoat headlight bezels from a '71 Duster? They are thin aluminum like on all the old Mopars. I would like to do them in a color as close to the factory appearing anodized as possible. Maybe a chrome like silver. Wasn't quite sure if they would take the heat.

newmexicoviper said:
Very nice, Justin do you now have the fuse & radiator covers for 06's built & ready?

They are ready to go!

Mopower, I will get with my dad and see what he says on those,
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back