JMB Performance October Deals of the Month

Order submitted on your site, thanks for the discount!

Just FYI, the shipping did not pass through to Paypal and I didn't see anyplace to add it, so just let me know if I end up owing you something for it or if the discount ends up paying for it.

JMB Justin said:
5 more days left!

You just got my order!!!:rock:
Thank the wife... Catless Mids!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:
It's her X-mas present to me...:D :D :D :elefant: I'm still paying for it...

Is there anything I need to know before I do the replacement?:dontknow: Is there anything that is tricky or confusing?:hmmmm:

Justin does your Oct deals apply to the QA1's? If so I would like to order the QA1's for the front only. Let me know if I need to add any more money for the order. I believe you still have my info.

The Itch said:
You just got my order!!!:rock:
Thank the wife... Catless Mids!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:
It's her X-mas present to me...:D :D :D :elefant: I'm still paying for it...

Is there anything I need to know before I do the replacement?:dontknow: Is there anything that is tricky or confusing?:hmmmm:

Its a pretty straight forward install, justr kind of a pain to get the stockers out. Thanks for the order!

SrtBrad said:
Justin does your Oct deals apply to the QA1's? If so I would like to order the QA1's for the front only. Let me know if I need to add any more money for the order. I believe you still have my info.

It does not, thees not enough room to work on those to give a discount.

Thanks for the orders everyone, last two days to save $$$$$$$

Justin

JMB Justin said:
It does not, thees not enough room to work on those to give a discount.

Thanks for the orders everyone, last two days to save $$$$$$$

Justin

Thats OK and I still want the QA1's for the front only. Would you process the order please.

Thanks,
Brad

Order came!

JMB1.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Justin:D I'll be getting some more things from you in the future!

FastSRT19 said:
JMB1.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Justin:D I'll be getting some more things from you in the future!

Thats a beeeeautiful order there... Take pics installed and post!!!! :rock:

JMB Justin said:
Send them to me, I'll take care of the stripping/blasting. My addy is

JMB Performance
2818 Nicole Ln.
Festus MO 63028

Thanks David,
Justin

I am shipping you two packages Monday 12th. Headlight surrounds in one box and the two 50 inch horizontal trim pieces in a shipping tube. Sorry it took so long but one of the trim pieces was cracked and I had to get it heliarced. Thanks Justin.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back