JMB Performance October Deals of the Month

TNVIPER said:
Hey Justin..when do you think the sway bar links will ship?

They went out today, I was waiting on new front ones to arrive since im short on cores at the moment.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
They went out today, I was waiting on new front ones to arrive since im short on cores at the moment.
Justin

Thanks Justin!!!......Looks like I will have 2 new mods installed before the Memphis TN GTG......Roe said all of the Billet TBs will ship this week...:elefant:

Justin, tell me about these endlinks. What can I expect from installing them? I read your writeups from your website.......is there anything else you can expand on? How difficult is the install?

patrick

TNVIPER said:
Justin is the plastic slave cylinder and master cylinder included in this sale?:)

The viper master and slave are not because I always sell them at 20% off list price (as with all OEM parts).

mauiSRT/10 said:
Justin, tell me about these endlinks. What can I expect from installing them? I read your writeups from your website.......is there anything else you can expand on? How difficult is the install?

patrick

They will fix the sway bar geometry on lowered SRT's Im not a big handling buff, but I could honestly tell the difference in body roll and turn in with them. Install is pretty straight forward, both the front and rear links are easy to access and held on with 2 fasteners each. Should be about an hour job to do all 4 without a lift.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Sorry, yes we should be able to do them, heres our color chart, the reflective chrome with clear is probably what your looking for:
http://www.jmbperformance.com/colorchart.html
Justin

Thanks Justin. I think I will send you the headlight surrounds to do first and see how they turn out. If it looks close I will send the other trim pieces from the grille. By the way I need a '71 Duster grille, the plain one not the 340 type.

Justin,

I'm seriously looking at the Methanol Injection kit you sell. I went to there web site and everything looks like it's very comparable to the Snow and FJO kits. Can you please tell me what is the main difference between the Devil's Own vs. Snow & FJO? Also can you tell me if you used this on any of your builds? Any information you could provide will appreciated.

Alex

They all use the same style pumps, the progressive setups from DO use a trick controller that can be dash mounted and changed at will. It has a turn on point and max point, so you can ramp the W/I in instead of just pounding it all at once. To use it on an SRT requires a GM 2 bar map sensor since our factory map sensors are a 1 bar and dont read boost. I have the sensor and pigtail in stock, or you can get one from the local dealer. They run $65 for the sensor and pigtail. You can use your washer jug or there are other tanks available seperately. I have used this kit on a ton of SRT-4's, even on one making 560WHP (2.4L 4 banger), with zero issues. A buddy of mine has used probably 5-6 kits on TT vipers (making 900+), procharged LS1's and terminator cobras with excellent results as well. If you have a VEC2-3 I would recommend the Roe kit instead because you can run it through the VEC to progressively control it (I also sell the Roe kit) instead of having to buy the map sensor setup.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
They all use the same style pumps, the progressive setups from DO use a trick controller that can be dash mounted and changed at will. It has a turn on point and max point, so you can ramp the W/I in instead of just pounding it all at once. To use it on an SRT requires a GM 2 bar map sensor since our factory map sensors are a 1 bar and dont read boost. I have the sensor and pigtail in stock, or you can get one from the local dealer. They run $65 for the sensor and pigtail. You can use your washer jug or there are other tanks available seperately. I have used this kit on a ton of SRT-4's, even on one making 560WHP (2.4L 4 banger), with zero issues. A buddy of mine has used probably 5-6 kits on TT vipers (making 900+), procharged LS1's and terminator cobras with excellent results as well. If you have a VEC2-3 I would recommend the Roe kit instead because you can run it through the VEC to progressively control it (I also sell the Roe kit) instead of having to buy the map sensor setup.
Justin

I need the system to be a stand alone since I don't have a VEC. I need a complete/ready to install kit minus the tank. I will be using the windsheild washer tank since it already comes with a low fluid senor. I'm just not sure about going with the base or the progressive. I'm only running the 7 psi pulley would like the meth to kick in about 2.5 to 3.0 psi and all the way up to 7 psi. As far as the trick controller is that something you mess around with often? I would think once I have it dailed in I wouldn't mess with it. Lastly install, this is something I think I will be doing myself. How difficult is it to install the DO kit?

I would like to speak with in more detail about this today. When could I call you or you could call me I'll PM you my number.

Send them to me, I'll take care of the stripping/blasting. My addy is

JMB Performance
2818 Nicole Ln.
Festus MO 63028

Thanks David,
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back