2006 R/C for Sale

VNM PWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the rarest Ram SRT10 made, this fully loaded black beauty is one of 37 made in 2006! Immaculate and well pampered , this high powered attention getting show truck with only 9350 miles is available for what we owe on it $ 36,500 to anyone ready to stand apart and take on the exhilirating ride. Check out the power mods below.

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Is this the Gloss Black, or the "Non-Nightrunner" Metallic black, that's one of 37???? :dontknow: :confused: :eek:

This one is Gloss Black :D all the others are Metallic just like the 400 Nightrunners

VNM PWRD said:
This one is Gloss Black :D all the others are Metallic just like the 400 Nightrunners

Hmmm.... Just like Jimi's..... (ROZ). :D :rock: :eek:

BTW, what is the "JMB Stage 1" in your sig line??? :dontknow:

OH!!!!........ :D .............. AND..............

:needpics: :party: :D

Here are some older pics and some before the mods:

DynoDay1068b.jpg

DynoDay2377b.jpg

DynoDay2166b.jpg

DynoDay1219b.jpg

DynoDay1128c.jpg

JTPics041B.jpg

JTPics039B.jpg

JTPics022B.jpg

Emblem.jpg

JMB.jpg

JTPowdercoat042b.jpg

JTPowdercoat025b.jpg

I wish I had the money J.T. This is my dream truck.

SrtBrad said:
I will even give you $10000.00 to hold on to for insurance.

Call me up .... we will talk to the loan company and just put in your name :dontknow: you could take the $$$ and put down on the loan

VNM PWRD said:
Call me up .... we will talk to the loan company and just put in your name :dontknow: you could take the $$$ and put down on the loan

Hell YES!!!! :rock: .... That's a good deal for BOTH of you.... My payments are $839/Mo! :eek: :mad: :( :D :rock:

VNM PWRD said:

Sounds like a real good idea to me. We'll talk tomorrow morning. Great now I won't be able to sleep tonight.:rock:

This will be the wife's ride now. Wait till she wakes up and get's her new present . I was going to get her the GC SRT8 but I think she'll like the stickshift instead.:rock:

Awesome!!!

I'm excited for ya Brad, sorry she's not gonna be your's anymore J.T.

06's fkn kick ass! :D

Now this is an amazing example of how a vehicle sale should go, I love this board, and anyone who slanders the team here, deserves the absolute worst in results.

Crybabies go home and make Daddy make it better, men line up and get your deals done!

Rick

My wife and I talked about it and she is still set on the GC SRT8 but is willing to support me on my decision to get this truck. The truck will be for me and as a way to cut down living costs to support 3 truck payments We Will Both Quit Smoking. It's a win win situation and can't say enough about the support my wife gives me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back