It happened again

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you may remember I got hit by a trucker last spring in my old 10. Well, taking my gf to the airport Monday morning at 5am and as I was driving through a green light, this guy flies through his red light without slowing down and smashes into my side of the truck. He was going at least 65 according to the cops and I never even saw his headlight. We spun around 1.5 times and he bounced off to his left. Airbag went off right in my chest, but I had my belt on. I didn't even notice my girlfriend didn't put hers on when we left since she always had before. She was flying into the windshield and I somehow grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her down to the floor while we were spinning. She ended up with a concussion and a little cut above her eye and lots of sore muscles. Turns out the other driver was high on meth! I was so heated when the pulled him out of the car because he tweaked out of his mind. Just babbling and cussing at the paramedics while they treated him. I'm glad my gf and I didn't end up with any serious injuries and I know everything happens for a reason. Needless to say, I think I'm done with these trucks for a while. Love everything about them, but I just don't think I need to have one right now. Don't worry. I won't get a Lightning.

Attachments

• black1.jpg
    black1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 239
  • black2.jpg
    black2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 261
  • black3.jpg
    black3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 234
  • black4.jpg
    black4.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 222
wow..glad you walked away from that !!

I know your "done with these trucks", but from the looks of it, the truck might have saved you and your GF's life.

Once again, Im happy to hear you and your GF are ok.

Sorry to here this ---at least you and your GF are ok ---they should hang the meth head ....

Jeez! Glad you both made it out ok

That's to bad, glad to hear your both ok.

FATJACK said:
Thank God you guys are OK. I sure would like to buy the salvage...

I'd be glad to give you the info on where it will be. I know I bought my last one from State Farm for about 4k.

RedSrt007 said:
wow..glad you walked away from that !!

I know your "done with these trucks", but from the looks of it, the truck might have saved you and your GF's life.

Once again, Im happy to hear you and your GF are ok.

That's the truth. If I had been driving a Kia, I would be toast. I'm just done with them for now. I'll get another one day.

FATJACK said:
Do you think the engine is hurt? Are all your goodies still on it?

We couldn't lift the hood, but it looked like it didn't get damaged. The filted on the Roe took a hit, but the hood wasn't touching the actual SC. Even if that's all that made it, that engine and blower have close to $20k invested. Everything is still on it. Pretty crappy that I had just gotten Justin's efan and Stinker's energy bushing put on. Finally had that truck how I wanted it! Life goes on...

damn bro that frickin sucks!!!! Gotta wear the seatbelts....I'm glad yall are good. But after losing two trucks....I can't say I blame you..... But with your mods...You have to buy it back!!! I would be interested in a few things if there for the right price ;)

Glad to c everyone is ok ... And sorry for a 10 bro ... She was a nice truck :(...

Do you still got all 4 wheels . If do let me know ... Ty

damm bro - im glad your ok, and noone was hurt

Jack you going to go Roe?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back