04' Black RC Paxton S/C...CHEAP!!!

Venom Power said:
Still 3% off?:dontknow: Talk to us Josh, what's the verdict?

Small technicality concering the title that i had to get with Tim about....had to get that taken care of first before we did the deal completely...should be monday or tuesday and Todd will have his beast!

tsmith3 said:
Well, that would be me! I'm really excited about getting this truck...my wallet has no idea whats about to hit it. I'm compiling a list of mods as we speak, I'll post my ideas when I getter grasp on what my real world goals are once I receive this beast.

Todd
Congrats on the truck. When you get it home I wanna see that bad boy:rock:

tsmith3 said:
Well, that would be me! I'm really excited about getting this truck...my wallet has no idea whats about to hit it. I'm compiling a list of mods as we speak, I'll post my ideas when I getter grasp on what my real world goals are once I receive this beast.

Todd
Cool deal! Congrats on a super nice truck.:D :burnout:

faslane505 said:

I'm SO HAPPY!!!! ........ I'm glad that Django2 didn't get "chopped up". :eek: ;) And it seems like the new owner is an enthusiast! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would like to be one of the first to welcome him to the RBC! :rock: And, I KNOW he will just LOVE his purchase. :) I SOOOOOOO would have bought this thing, if the time was "right".... I've missed it TWICE now. :mad: :( :( :( I can only hope (that) the new owner will take care of her, and give me the first chance to buy her, when it's time to move her on..... just like Jason did. :eek: ;) :)

Good luck with the new ride, Todd! :rock: You got one of THEE BEST trucks out there! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

It good to hear the Django2 is being adopted and is no longer in Foster care. Thank you faslane505 for taking good care of her until a permanent home could be found

VJ

Black1 said:
I'm SO HAPPY!!!! ........ I'm glad that Django2 didn't get "chopped up". :eek: ;) And it seems like the new owner is an enthusiast! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would like to be one of the first to welcome him to the RBC! :rock: And, I KNOW he will just LOVE his purchase. :) I SOOOOOOO would have bought this thing, if the time was "right".... I've missed it TWICE now. :mad: :( :( :( I can only hope (that) the new owner will take care of her, and give me the first chance to buy her, when it's time to move her on..... just like Jason did. :eek: ;) :)

Good luck with the new ride, Todd! :rock: You got one of THEE BEST trucks out there! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1,

it Josh, BTW ;)

here are some pics of the warrior

View attachment 26061

View attachment 26062

View attachment 26063

View attachment 26064

tsmith3 said:

Todd
Congrats Todd - (you were stuttering) ;) ;) ;) Nice truck, please take good care of Django2 :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Black1, thanks for the kind words. My fiancé and I are flying in tomorrow night to pick her up and take her home. I'm so excited I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.

Thanks for the bike shots. I wanted them for my dad. His is almost identical. He added drag-t handle bars(black) pipes(black) deleted the tag holder and turn signals on the rear fender and installed an integrated brake, tail, turn signal light. Power commander, K&N, lowered the rear an inch or so. Those bikes haul major ass! Thanks again!

depending on the times it takes to get one from roe...id like to get it in the next 3-4 weeks...install in a day....take it out at night!!

blow it up by dawn!!!

faslane505 said:
depending on the times it takes to get one from roe...id like to get it in the next 3-4 weeks...install in a day....take it out at night!!

blow it up by dawn!!!

LOL...Just keep the boost down unless your forged and built. :rock: :rock:

truck is 100% SOLD!! Todd and his "bride to be" , who is wicked cool BTW, picked the truck up tonite. I picked em up from the airport at about 8:30 tonite. we went and grabbed a bite to eat at the local titty bar, oh my mistake....i mean Hooters!!! then we went to the local 1/8 mile track and watched some fart grinders peddle down the track....and one badass f'n stang that ran a 4.62.....and a couple sick busa's and a fast ass gsxr! anyways....it was a pleasure to do business with todd and look forward to seeing him on the forum permenantly, hopefully!~

NO FIRES DUDE!!!!

Black1,

here is my new Buell 1125r....

View attachment 26126

View attachment 26127

View attachment 26128

View attachment 26129

Hey, made it home a couple hours ago. Truck ran real good all the way home and NO SPEEDING tickets. Well, thanks Joshua for taking me and my better half out and showing us a good time. The truck is better then expected and was a pleasure doing business with you. Going in for tint and a tune up tomorrow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back