04' Black RC Paxton S/C...CHEAP!!!

Is the truck still for sale? The kid I smoked last night in the GTO asked if mine was for sale? If yours is I will see how serious he was. Thanks

jrray24 said:
Is the truck still for sale? The kid I smoked last night in the GTO asked if mine was for sale? If yours is I will see how serious he was. Thanks

Yes this awesome truck is still for sale.

jrray24 said:

As Anthony said...yes the truck is still for sale... $25.5 takes it

I sent the message out to all the guys in a local truck club, which the kid in the GTO belongs to????. Most are young fellas with rich daddy's. The only other SRT-10 in the area is a bone stock 05 QC. I am hoping for a quick sale and purchase.

any help is greatly appreciated...i have ton of other pics too...let me know if any of them want more pics

sleeper said:
Who's the lucky guy?

Well, that would be me! I'm really excited about getting this truck...my wallet has no idea whats about to hit it. I'm compiling a list of mods as we speak, I'll post my ideas when I getter grasp on what my real world goals are once I receive this beast.

sleeper said:
Who's the lucky guy?

Well, that would be me! I'm really excited about getting this truck...my wallet has no idea whats about to hit it. I'm compiling a list of mods as we speak, I'll post my ideas when I getter grasp on what my real world goals are once I receive this beast.

Todd

:congrats:Todd, YOOOU got yourself a bad azz truck dude. We watched as it was kept in excellent condition and never raced. You will be envied. Congrats and keep us posted on your experience with that black beauty. BTW, welcome aboard.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back