'04 For Sale, Award Winning Show Truck, Weekend Driver, Everything in Perfect Shape

I have a bad ass 2006 RG that I will trade ya, what ya think?

think about it, I'll trade ya even, mine is 2 year's newer with less mile's...I know what ya'll are saying...that I must be crazy making an offer like this, but I'm a philantropist at heart...:burnout:

think about it, I'll trade ya even, mine is 2 year's newer with less mile's...I know what ya'll are saying...that I must be crazy making an offer like this, but I'm a philantropist at heart...:burnout:

This guy is funny!

LETS HAVE A RAFFLE !!!! get a deck of cards have 52 people put up$ 625 each in the pot and there ya go !!!! :):elefant::elefant:

The raffle idea is very interesting....

But if you want to know the truth, and lets face it, we all want to know the truth, Viperhauler should have already bought this truck!

The raffle idea is very interesting....

But if you want to know the truth, and lets face it, we all want to know the truth, Viperhauler should have already bought this truck!

go in halfers?

it's really the only truck i'm interested in at the moment...

i've talked to roy about it it at length...

a lot of factors are being played into this... work is steady, but doesn't allow for much "extra"... it's an election year for us, and europe's economy is about as stable as a 2 legged horse walking in peanut butter...

personally, i was trying to get out of payments, and consolidate (let's be honest... it's a better way to live;)) so plopping down $30k+ i wasn't planning on doing...

HOWEVER, i'm working on a few good deals right now, and if i close one of them soon, i'm gonna have a hard time not picking this one up...

just need a little more time... i'm not rushing into anything...

so there... now you know the reasons....

I say plop down the $30K. You'll be in massive debt again, but you will work harder and be forced to make more money since you own your own business. All the while enjoying a bad ass truck. Plus all your multiple SRT forum posts will not go to waste.

I say plop down the $30K. You'll be in massive debt again, but you will work harder and be forced to make more money since you own your own business. All the while enjoying a bad ass truck. Plus all your multiple SRT forum posts will not go to waste.

who are you? my left shoulder devil? :D :D :D

BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT!!!!

i refuse to give in to your childish peer pressure!

now i'm goin' to smoke a j and grab a beer **** this:D :D :D

While your out there, just think about how awesome a blown '10 would be. Then think about how much more awesome the Prof's blown '10 is!

damn these voices in my head are loud!!!!!!!

maybe i'll try coke to take the edge off
snort.gif

Heard coke and boost have the same effect on the pleasure sensors in the brain... just sayin...

The side effects to your health are far less when boost is involved as opposed to coke as well. Just some food for thought.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back