'04 For Sale, Award Winning Show Truck, Weekend Driver, Everything in Perfect Shape

Your post didn't get the attention. Another member reported the post.

I went thru the posts and don't see any issues but a price missing from a for sale thread, which is prob the only broken rule here.

There is no rule about posting a price.
If someone was serious about buying the truck, they would send a PM.

Now stop hoeing up the mans thread.

Obviously you and I don't have enough money if we have to ask Hank.

Not necessarily. If I was a fricken millionaire, i'd still like to know how much he's asking. That's just as important as listing the mods cuz as a millionaire, I can just know what needs to be done still. Info, info, info.......it's all the same.

Not necessarily. If I was a fricken millionaire, i'd still like to know how much he's asking. That's just as important as listing the mods cuz as a millionaire, I can just know what needs to be done still. Info, info, info.......it's all the same.

I agree, but we still need to pm him so he can say **** off, we are too poor.

Posting prices isn't a new concept. JMB Justin has no issues when he's building record breaking performance mods and I'm sure JTSVP has no qualms about posting his prices when he's drumming up those plastic Viper logo refrigerator magnets.

How much you spend on you truck doesn't mean **** when you're selling, just ask Dom. You can never recoupe what you have spent, so no matter how nice that truck is, a reasonable price at a loss to the Prof is reasonable. An oxymoron actually, no smart person befitting the screenname Prof would spend that kind of money on a deminishing return.

You guys got suckered. There is an embedded link Prof left. Every time we post we generate traffic. We are paying for his next mod. :burnout:

Funny thing is the ones complaining about no price being posted the most probably don't have the money to buy the truck anyway ,,This has turned into another member bashing thread ,,:dontknow:

Last edited:
all that matters at the end of the day is nada book value......putting money into your ride dosent make it worth more just increases your love for it and the amount you will lose when you sale or wreck it.....

the question is not so much what does roy want for his truck. he's no fool.

the question is what amount is he comfortable with losing.

THAT'S the sell price.

bump, lol:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back