'04 For Sale, Award Winning Show Truck, Weekend Driver, Everything in Perfect Shape

Don't worry about the price, it's none of our business!! The man just said its for sale.:dontknow:

It was a sarcastic post. Apparently the idiot won't or doesn't wanna list the price.

JMO, but, if u have to ask on this forum what the asking price for this particular truck is, ur not very knowledgeable of this unit. I can only assume he ain't giving it away as we all would wish, but whatever he asking should be between him & potential new owner. Ain't no way most of us here could afford a unit of this caliber so let's not badmouth Prof for not listing g an asking price. Anybody who serious about this truck can certainly contact him. Not trying to start crap, just making an observation on this thread.

JMO, but, if u have to ask on this forum what the asking price for this particular truck is, ur not very knowledgeable of this unit. I can only assume he ain't giving it away as we all would wish, but whatever he asking should be between him & potential new owner. Ain't no way most of us here could afford a unit of this caliber so let's not badmouth Prof for not listing g an asking price. Anybody who serious about this truck can certainly contact him. Not trying to start crap, just making an observation on this thread.

I am very knowledgeable of this "unit" ,both the SRT-10 in general and this one in particular.The final sale should be a matter left to the buyer to disclose or not.However wanting to get an idea of the asking price is perfectly reasonable.I can afford it, if it is anyone's business.So ,not trying to start crap,but you can kiss my ass.

I agree with ur statement that price should be between buyer/seller. My comment directed a previous posting about the idiot not wanting to list price in posting. None of my business whether u can or not afford this truck, obviously but ur statement u can. I just don't get the sarcasm some feel the need to express at tones. Ur request for asking price was resonable, just didnt think calling Prof an idiot for not posking asking price was called for. I been told to kiss someones ass before, sure it gonna happen again, no big deal...

I agree with ur statement that price should be between buyer/seller. My comment directed a previous posting about the idiot not wanting to list price in posting. None of my business whether u can or not afford this truck, obviously but ur statement u can. I just don't get the sarcasm some feel the need to express at tones. Ur request for asking price was resonable, just didnt think calling Prof an idiot for not posking asking price was called for. I been told to kiss someones ass before, sure it gonna happen again, no big deal...

It might be helpful in the future to quote the post that you are replying to in order to avoid confusion.;):D

Little late for that, why do the mods let this happen?

Because if it gets deleted, people complain.
If it stays, people complain.

If Prof asks for it to be cleaned, I will clean it.

Little late for that, why do the mods let this happen?

because we aren't attached to the forum 24/7 and required to immediately respond when a person or two are discussing their internet confusion, and because we don't get paid for this crap, and because we all have real lives with real jobs, and we have wives, and projects, and critters to feed and tend to...

now accepting applications...
requirements:
long hours
thankless
loss of friends
smashing computers
constant bitching
boring

;)

Again it's funny how my post gets the attention. Why wait to be asked to clean it up, it's kinda obvious that it needs to be. Imagine people from the outside looking to buy a truck come along and read this, you think they will sign up? Doubt it.

I wouldn't want to do what you guys do in a million years, but hey you signed up, not me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back