04 RC

lol i would but that hood is for the Srt10 trucks i know sounds wierd since i want an srt10 hood but that one is just for the Srt's i think :D

Coley 1334 said:
hey can i buy just the hood from you ???:)

I think Stinker Hoods are just for SRT10s that are VTCOA members for now......your best bet is to contact the members on his list because they will have an OEM hood laying around..;)

TNVIPER said:
I think Stinker Hoods are just for SRT10s that are VTCOA members for now......your best bet is to contact the members on his list because they will have an OEM hood laying around..;)
He is a member.....Sorry about the Ho'ing Ice.

very nice truck for the money, I wouldnt sell it for that price!

Iceman said:
I still have this.
Im in the market for one. Im selling my peice of shit for something more "new"
I cant see any picture that are linked as i am on a goverment computer, but your getting good review. Can you attach a .jpg from your hard drive and post it, or pm me so you dont spam the same pics.

JeffBoyette said:
Im in the market for one. Im selling my peice of shit for something more "new"
I cant see any picture that are linked as i am on a goverment computer, but your getting good review. Can you attach a .jpg from your hard drive and post it, or pm me so you dont spam the same pics.
are you unable to view the pics that are on page one? I'm not sure on how to post a .jpg.:dontknow:

l cannot believe this hasn't sold yet.... hold out another few weeks, Ice, and us taxpayers will have some cash to burn, myself included... l am definitely buying a 10 this spring/summer, but am certain yours will not still be available. Awesome looking truck.

If we get 900 members to kick in 20 bucks each, we can buy this truck and donate it to whomever we believe the most deserving. Sickness, Django, etc. If it works out, we can find another one to buy, and give it to a member, who would love to replace the one they might have been forced to give up............. Just a thought ........... Kinda like "pay it forward". I've been blessed in my life, and would enjoy being part of a random act of kindness of sorts. Let the site owners work out the details. ............................I was also thinking about publishing some sort of registry as well. (yes like Ferrari). P.S. 900 was about the total membership when I first joined (I'm # 911) Easy! With the talent here, we could probably get the money together in less than a week............. Plus he won't have to sell it to this grinder offering him 15,000:p

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
If we get 900 members to kick in 20 bucks each, we can buy this truck and donate it to whomever we believe the most deserving. Sickness, Django, etc. If it works out, we can find another one to buy, and give it to a member, who would love to replace the one they might have been forced to give up............. Just a thought ........... Kinda like "pay it forward". I've been blessed in my life, and would enjoy being part of a random act of kindness of sorts. Let the site owners work out the details. ............................I was also thinking about publishing some sort of registry as well. (yes like Ferrari). P.S. 900 was about the total membership when I first joined (I'm # 911) Easy! With the talent here, we could probably get the money together in less than a week............. Plus he won't have to sell it to this grinder offering him 15,000:p
15k is a dam good offer

joemags54 said:

You are one magnanimous MFr...... Thanks very much...

D

Django said:
You are one magnanimous MFr...... Thanks very much...

D
Well, it's pretty obvious that something special goes on here at VTCoA. Maybe, the same reason people feel free to go negative and flame someone, is the same reason others open there hearts and spill their emotional guts. It's a certain intimate anonymity. Does that make sense, my Californian friend?............... My idea is not so far fetched, would help preserve the "spirit" of this crazy place and draw us all closer. (a good thing). It would also keep a truck in the hands of those who truely understand and appreciate these vehicles. (And its really not a ton of money). And, yes, there are plenty of "charities" or causes, we could donate to, but, this one fits so well here. 20 bucks 900 people.............. think about it one and all.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back