04 with 724 miles!

Not bad he only lost 30 grand ... He shoulda drove the shit out of it . He only woulda lost another 5 grand

Some guys bought them new never drove them and lost a ton of money .

how can you say they lost a ton of money? the 04s arent even 10 years old yet.....look how long it took the chargers and cudas to get value back.......and who buys a truck for 50 k and turns around in 7 years and wont loose there ass on it?

great looking truck well worth the price IMO

how can you say they lost a ton of money? the 04s arent even 10 years old yet.....look how long it took the chargers and cudas to get value back.......and who buys a truck for 50 k and turns around in 7 years and wont loose there ass on it?

great looking truck well worth the price IMO

Easy new they are 50 k he is selling it for 28k . Can you do math ? he lost 22k see thats a ton of money

Some guys bought them new never drove them and lost a ton of money .

my thoughts exactly. might not have been the origional owner but someonoe deffinatly lost some money on that truck. looks like a killer deal now. looks to be in pristine condish:drool:

So what do you do with it if you buy it? Store it or drive it:dontknow:.
Even with low miles it be hard not to drive it unless you had two 10's

So what do you do with it if you buy it? Store it or drive it:dontknow:.
Even with low miles it be hard not to drive it unless you had two 10's

I drove mine, but only on nice days. I bought it with 1400 miles in September of 09 and sold it with 4600 in july of 2010. But 1500 of those miles were driving it back from AZ.

my last RC i owned for ike 9-10 months. it was put up for almost 4 of those months for winter. it was also a third vehicle, just a toy. and i still managed to put almost 3k miles on it. it was hard to see her just sit there on a beutiful summer day

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back