05 qc 112k for 14k...a deal?

Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt you but my 5.7 has had the ever loving shit beat out of it. Only position the throttle knows is wide open... For all 290,000 miles now. Hell the spark plugs haven't been changed in 220,000 miles. It tows every weekend, tons more then most diesels around here ever see. I agree with the other engines, but don't talk shit on the Hemi's. Only thing EVER changed on the engine was the alternator and plugs once at 70,000. Still has original belts even. that truck refuses to just die already haha.

As far as buying the truck and changing gears ect, changing gears will hurt the towing side quite a bit, running regular gas will never happen and hold together, even with a tune. If you are concerned at all about gas mileage and saving money, this truck is not for you. Take a look at oil change costs alone, and you will decide its probably not in your budget.

Thank you all

I don't mind running 93
I also don't mind gearing it so I can enjoy it more, just like some gear it for more performance which is fun for them, but you will never find me in any mopar that has a motor in it that ends in .7
All junk
That's my job, car parts. Plus I don't really like plain stuff. Just too plain :)

Yeah my budget grew. Or I just decided to spend more money really. Can't beat a warranty right.

Criss crossing the straps is not good?

And stan, you are one of the lucky ones in a .7

I sell parts for a living. Trust me when I tell you .7's are trash

maybe your selling parts because their are so many of them. I don't know anybody with any problems either. my 05 QC Daytona is still running strong with over 150K on it right now (with new owner unfortunately )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back