05 QC vs redneck owned chipped duramax

tdamon30

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my way to work this morning, I had to stand on the brakes to keep from slamming into the rear end of a loaded trailer being pulled by a newer chevy duramax. Threw my laptop, my iPhone and some change I was going to use to get a nice cup of coffee with into the floorboard.

I look up and from what I can tell the guy knew what he did and gassed it. Black smoke rolled out of his pipes and tried to get away. I decided I needed to catch him and give him some sign language, I caught him quickly and stayed on his bumper until we came up on some slower traffic.

As we both went to pass the car, he opend the chugger up and more black smoke rolled out of it, as we both passed the car and he shifted back into the right hand lane, I stayed in the left lane, it was middle finger time. I passed him and walked away from him.

We came up on another slower car and had to wait for traffic to clear to pass. As soon as we had the chance to clear, I thought, it's on now, he's gonna try to over take me. I checked my rearview and sure enough, black smoke rolling out of it. I floored it and he never had a chance. I know street racing it dangerous and 100+ on a two lane highway is dangerous but doing it while pulling a loaded trailer is nuts.

Anyway, the guy follows me to my office, stops me on my way in and says, "Damn, that's the fastest hemi I ever seen" He said "I wish I wasn't pulling a trailer" I said "It wouldn't have helped and it's not a hemi" and walked away.

hahaha nice. Since I've had my truck most of my high speed encounters have involved some asshole cutting me off or going out of their way to be a jerk just because of the type of truck we drive. My favorite is when some **** decides to ride my rear bumper, maybe trying to get me to haul ass so they can see what these trucks will do, but instead of I just go slow as hell and force them to try and pass and then I floor it to box them in.

Holy **** this is by far the worst kill story of all time this is going uo on all the dmax powerstroke and lightning forums please hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy **** this is by far the worst kill story of all time this is going uo on all the dmax powerstroke and lightning forums please hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dom you wouldn't:dontknow:

I take that back You would:chain::D

^This x2 Sorry but I gotta call your actions for what they are. Sofa King Wee Tod Dead.

Maybe you should look where your going?
smiley-taunt001.gif
Either that or get something slower.... Just saying. Some ass-hat plowed into the back of my buddies trailer cause he was fiddling with a phone too.

Now I see you bragging about beating a D-Max towing a LOADED trailer. Wow, guess that's all you can beat?? How about we have a little drag race? I'm a stock (at the moment) 06 LBZ. We'll each hook up 5K, and see who can best who down a 1/4 mile. Game???

^This x2 Sorry but I gotta call your actions for what they are. Sofa King Wee Tod Dead.

Maybe you should look where your going?
smiley-taunt001.gif
Either that or get something slower.... Just saying. Some ass-hat plowed into the back of my buddies trailer cause he was fiddling with a phone too.

Now I see you bragging about beating a D-Max towing a LOADED trailer. Wow, guess that's all you can beat?? How about we have a little drag race? I'm a stock (at the moment) 06 LBZ. We'll each hook up 5K, and see who can best who down a 1/4 mile. Game???

oh **** looks like the op just got called out !!!!!!!!wonder where the dmax guys are comin from????hahahhahahaha

oh **** looks like the op just got called out !!!!!!!!wonder where the dmax guys are comin from????hahahhahahaha

You could always give us the links where you posted :D ... This could get interesting :drool:;)

I'll bring the funz here. Here's another 06 LBZ owner, vs an SRT-10.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_4AD8wzapk]Duramax and SRT-10 - YouTube[/ame]

Thats a sweet video. Ole Dmax didnt even have to 'Roll Coal'...

Damn, that LBZ should have been pulling a trailer and it would have been a different story.

From LightningRodder...

you have to watch out for those sleepers with trailers i believe there just trying to lure you in , maby his fast car/truck was in the trailer

buwahahahhahah

Aren't stock SRT10's like 16 second trucks? Sad for a V10 with that much POWA.

16 second truck beating a 16 second duramax with a trailer, woot!

Where do I sign up to race one of these stuper trucks? I'll even pull my skid steer trailer empty of course, loaded wouldn't be fair at 24600 lbs might looked fixed!

I live in North Florida where rednecks and their F350's and Duramax's are everywhere. I don't give a flying flip if a chugger beats me, I never said I was fast, there are plenty of people with more money willing to ride the bleeding edge of horsepower to be faster.

I'm just happy I'm abe to own of of these unique trucks. There are pleny thats faster than me, but I bet those maxx's dont get th double takes when they drive down the street.

But when one of these @holes almost destroys my truck because of his stupidity then I'm gonna call them out.

06CCDMAX U MAD BRO? Why so defensive? Reach down and pull your wadded panties out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back