05 QC vs redneck owned chipped duramax

I live in North Florida where rednecks and their F350's and Duramax's are everywhere. I don't give a flying flip if a chugger beats me, I never said I was fast, there are plenty of people with more money willing to ride the bleeding edge of horsepower to be faster.

I'm just happy I'm abe to own of of these unique trucks. There are pleny thats faster than me, but I bet those maxx's dont get th double takes when they drive down the street.

But when one of these @holes almost destroys my truck because of his stupidity then I'm gonna call them out.

06CCDMAX U MAD BRO? Why so defensive? Reach down and pull your wadded panties out.

waiting for a response and getting my popcorn ready!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys I raced a stock F150 the other day and I killed him bad, and he didn't have any load on his trailer .......it was awsome.

hondarider552 said:
Aren't stock SRT10's like 16 second trucks? Sad for a V10 with that much POWA.

16 second truck beating a 16 second duramax with a trailer, woot!

Not 16 secs.... Quads run 13.9-14.3 depending on driver and conditions. That's a stocker of course.

Somebody please ban Hondaboy. I can handle the L guys, and any real American musclecar enthusiast. Ricers go away, please. Stick to what you do best... sticker installations worth 10hp.

I live in North Florida where rednecks and their F350's and Duramax's are everywhere. I don't give a flying flip if a chugger beats me, I never said I was fast, there are plenty of people with more money willing to ride the bleeding edge of horsepower to be faster.

I'm just happy I'm abe to own of of these unique trucks. There are pleny thats faster than me, but I bet those maxx's dont get th double takes when they drive down the street.

But when one of these @holes almost destroys my truck because of his stupidity then I'm gonna call them out.

06CCDMAX U MAD BRO? Why so defensive? Reach down and pull your wadded panties out.

Not sure what I said that implied I was mad but OK. Simply stated that maybe look where you're going, and you won't need to stop short. You must be related to Mike Kimbro. :D Bet you would've wined that his trailer damaged your POS if you hit him too. :D A fast Diesel gets more double takes than you'd think. That's why I like it. Offer still stands, we both hook up a 5K load and drag race. I'll be down close enough a few times this year. And Video WILL get posted :chain:

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys I raced a stock F150 the other day and I killed him bad, and he didn't have any load on his trailer .......it was awsome.
1009100_300.jpg

rofl[1].gif
Killed an F150
rofl[1].gif

I raced a girl on a bike and killed her (No not literally) Bad. She wasn't towing either :D

Last edited:
Somebody please ban Hondaboy. I can handle the L guys, and any real American musclecar enthusiast. Ricers go away, please. Stick to what you do best... sticker installations worth 10hp.

He's actually a D-max owner. He might have a bike is my guess, don't really know him.

Not really sure about other places but as many times as I've been to the track to either watch or race , I've never seen where the opponents were pulling something behind their vehicles! Must be something they do in the woods

waiting for a response and getting my popcorn ready!!!!!!!!!

:pepsi:please pass me some popcorn
Here you are, good sirs.
popcorn[1].gif
sign0008.gif

Not really sure about other places but as many times as I've been to the track to either watch or race , I've never seen where the opponents were pulling something behind their vehicles! Must be something they do in the woods

x2, but OP feels need to rag on a towing rig he almost plowed into the back of (And blame the other guy for his own stupidity
rolleyes.gif
) So I'll give it a go. Hell, if he outright refuses he's showing his cards (Or flashing his snatch
happy0007.gif
) If he goes for it, it'll be fun to do, win or loose. :D

Last edited:
OH, and as listed in sig, if you puss out now, I won't be stock for long... :chain:

^ If OP mans up I'll race him in 2wd, and he can put a rider in my truck to confirm too. No worries..:D

For some reason I really have a hard time imagining a diesel running against a truck that was actually designed with going fast as it's main purpose.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back