05 QC vs redneck owned chipped duramax

Just ban the douchebag already.

Probably one of the other two actually just posting under a different name.... I wouldn't be suprised.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a forum or section of a forum that required you have a VIN in the viper truck registry and prove to have once been an owner or be recommended/invited by a member that persons name being tied to the new guys account or username in some way.

listen asshole. its not carls truck ok it mine!.. GTFO!! im not a troll either btw

Troll rule #1: make ridiculous claim.
Troll rule #2: call anyone foolish enough to respond names

Guess that makes me foolish for responding.

If you read through my posts you will see that I and cordial to everyone here, even the L guys who chose to post. But calling me names isn't a logical way to gain a warm welcome.

I'd love to see a forum or section of a forum that required you have a VIN in the viper truck registry and prove to have once been an owner or be recommended/invited by a member that persons name being tied to the new guys account or username in some way.

In general, we have a good community here. And there are non '10 owners who are valuable member (Chris Heltra is a good example). Sometimes we just have to take the good with the bad.

Last edited:
You listen here asshole. You don't come on here, posting a members truck as your own and calling long time members names. The member who's truck you posted called you out. It was removed.
Watch your language, treat people with respect, if not your gone.
BTW, clean up the language in your sig as well before I do.

Wes he also vote on the TTOM ... I think the vote needs to be verified ....

But Im not an alcoholic. lol

Good man. AA is for quitters. I was raised to not quit.
Oh, I'm not tied to anyone else in this thread, no 10 and never claimed it. I was invited by a member. It may have had to do something with another member who doesn't pay very good attention to the road while driving. :dontknow:

I DO have a buddy with a 10, not a close friend, just a co-worker. I don't believe he's on here. J.C. if you are, stand up. :D

That's an awesome idea, I completely agree with ya Jeff!!:rock:

hell ya

you guys are real cool..internet tough guys,hahah

ok, he is gone. I got no patience for that crap anymore. Expecially from a noob.

they were invited man...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back