05 silver QC FOR SALE

BurntRubber said:
Pat would lop of my balls if I did this, but is there any chance you would want a viper?
pm'd you whats the details on the car?

eddie102870 said:
pm'd you whats the details on the car?

just started a new thread on it since just got it done yesterday!

Seems fairly priced to me based on mods and all. Not everybody considers that, but the ones that do know its still a great price

a few pics i took last night
apillar-1.jpg

backseat.jpg

caltracs.jpg

decals.jpg

driverseat.jpg

fronttires.jpg

hoodguages.jpg

insidedriverdoor.jpg

reartire.jpg

sideexhaust.jpg

tailgate.jpg

apillar.jpg

for the record i want another truck either a RC or a car. just want to shift some gears...lol

Well, thanks for letting me make a pass in the truck Eddie. I was certainly impressed how well that QC ran:driver::burnout: Truck is clean as it get's and will make someone a hell of a nicely modded 10:rock: :rock:
Hate to see you part with her, but I understand...I also love rowing gears:driver::burnout::burnout::burnout:
The only way to get this truck is with the blower on...:rock: IMHO;)
All ready dressed up for that awesome motor.:rock:
Good Luck Bro.

the white piece is a piece of hard plastic that a company here in town makes stuff with i can get all you want what i did was use a 2 part epoxy and put it under there to stop the squeaking of the cal tracs. i get it for free so if you need any let me know.

Anyone got aextra 30k layin around they wanna give my new charity :D Damn Eddie...super nice Bro...Good luck on the sale my friend :rock:

eddie102870 said:
the white piece is a piece of hard plastic that a company here in town makes stuff with i can get all you want what i did was use a 2 part epoxy and put it under there to stop the squeaking of the cal tracs. i get it for free so if you need any let me know.

it would have to be a peice of delrin ,its a brand of acetel ,stinks like hell if you burn it ,damn tough stuff ,we use it in some down hole equipment in the oilfeild ,i plan on getting some for my squeeking problem ,,,

Ironhead said:
it would have to be a peice of delrin ,its a brand of acetel ,stinks like hell if you burn it ,damn tough stuff ,we use it in some down hole equipment in the oilfeild ,i plan on getting some for my squeeking problem ,,,
let me know ill cut some up and send it to ya. thanks for all the props guys. i have no plans on leaving this place. you all know better than that. it's good to know that with this caliber of trucks on this site that mine is well thought of. means a lot coming from yall, sincerely. hopefully it will sell or trade shortly so i can move on to another project...ssshhhh:D dawn doesnt need to hear that

Eddie I wouldnt let you leave anyway:p besides the new RC twin.............

ooops :p

uh if he doesnt have thee stock exhasust I have a magnaflow he could put back on it for ya Lotto, not sure on the wheels, fi he doesnt he could swap mine on it , if it depended on a sale bro:rock:

Stinker said:
Eddie I wouldnt let you leave anyway:p besides the new RC twin.............

ooops :p

uh if he doesnt have thee stock exhasust I have a magnaflow he could put back on it for ya Lotto, not sure on the wheels, fi he doesnt he could swap mine on it , if it depended on a sale bro:rock:

I just like the stock look...on the outside!;)

thats understandable:rock: yeah i havent told Eddie I guess I need to :D but he is welcome to my magnaflow, and rims if the sale depends on that:)

I know mine will be down till spring, so they want be needed:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back