05 silver QC FOR SALE

Lottotruck said:
Holy Crap!:rock: :vroam:

Do you have the stock wheels/tires? Stock exhaust (comes out the rear)?
i dont but stinker has offered his so that wouldnt be a problem.

Stinker said:
thats understandable:rock: yeah i havent told Eddie I guess I need to :D but he is welcome to my magnaflow, and rims if the sale depends on that:)

I know mine will be down till spring, so they want be needed:D

Well then, how about those hair dryers????:D :D

eddie102870 said:
a few pics i took last night
apillar-1.jpg

backseat.jpg

caltracs.jpg

decals.jpg

driverseat.jpg

fronttires.jpg

hoodguages.jpg

insidedriverdoor.jpg

reartire.jpg

sideexhaust.jpg

tailgate.jpg

apillar.jpg

for the record i want another truck either a RC or a car. just want to shift some gears...lol

BUMP to get your thread back in line:D

Man Iraq is really getting on my nerves. If I were in the States right now, I'd be all over this one

To me this truck is one of the nicest and fastest I have road in. Lets put it this way I almost traded with him. I just think I would miss the gears though. But Jase ....I mean Eddie keeps this truck clean, good luck with the sale bro!

GriffsSRT said:
To me this truck is one of the nicest and fastest I have road in. Lets put it this way I almost traded with him. I just think I would miss the gears though. But Jase ....I mean Eddie keeps this truck clean, good luck with the sale bro!
thanks bro and i dont let jase wash this one. only reason he washed the challenger was b/c i was hungover:D

ok beeeeotches someone needs this baby, i wanna dump the clutch on sumthin:D

eddie102870 said:
havent decided. if they dont want the roe it will be modded. may go a different route. really up in the air right now. i just want to shift some gears :D i originally bought the truck as a daily driver and needed the room for the kids. now it sits in the garage and goes to dinner or gtg's so i want a 6-speed dammit:D
100_27951.jpg
Trade Ya>My rc for yours but you get my payments too.

EMT/SRT said:
Eddie, what about Ebay? Not many on there with the amount of mods you have.
havent had time lately to do a whole lot might slap it up there and see how she does.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back