05dodgesrt10 completed build with new stinker bumper

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) here you guys go hope its what i made it out to be oh and big thanks to stink for let me rig up a venom bumper hope yall like and let me know what ya thank good or bad

025.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

026.jpg

That is just plain BBBBBAAAAAAADDDDDDAAAASSSSSSSSSSS... I normally like the stock look but your truck is off the hook! Love the artwork on the tailgate too. Nice work!

Looks like some gold mini flake as well. Looks great! The bumper rocks as well as the exhaust pipe.

Outstanding ....... I luv it.

Where'd ya get the bottom grill sections?

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Outstanding ....... I luv it.

Where'd ya get the bottom grill sections?

Jim

ordered a grill kit for a ford that was real close then cut them and shaped them

moparracing said:
that sure is alot of yellow....... :)

yellow!!!!! lol its actually a orange but in pics it does look yellow has so much flake its hard to take a pic without it looking yellow

Last edited:
The truck looks AWESOME, now you gotta bring your ass to Panama City AND London, Ky. Show more pics of the hood open.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sweet ride!!!! :rock::rock:

Definite one of a kind!!! Really like it!!!

FATJACK said:
The truck looks AWESOME, now you gotta bring your ass to Panama City AND London, Ky. Show more pics of the hood open.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

already planning on it more pics will be up shortley jus kinda realxing for a day lol ill take some tomorrow 4 ya

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back