05dodgesrt10 completed build with new stinker bumper

Now there's one SWEEEEET truck !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Love the rear bumper !!!!

Flouresent lights in the shop? That will mess with the colour too!. What colour was it originally? Try go get some picturs outside on a cloudy/overcast day,they will look alot better:rock: (my wife is in photography)

Really Nice, I think you got the look you were after.... :) Love the artwork as well :)

Yellow venom said:
Flouresent lights in the shop? That will mess with the colour too!. What colour was it originally? Try go get some picturs outside on a cloudy/overcast day,they will look alot better:rock: (my wife is in photography)

its orignal color was black we took it down to bare metal before spraying its know called citrus xplosion with gold and green flake the shop does have lighting so next pics took will be inside the convention center at its debut show the truck will later be feautured in truckin mag , rides, and gauge mags i will take more pics of it outside prob on the way home from the show got all the frame clean and dont wanna get it dirty

very nice truck :rock:
congrats with the works:congrats:

007.jpg

006.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

did you have that exh. tip made or what is it from. I'd like something like that on a project I've been working on. Truck looks awesome bro.

labontecsi said:
did you have that exh. tip made or what is it from. I'd like something like that on a project I've been working on. Truck looks awesome bro.

built from scratch bud:)

Yellow venom said:
WOW! WOW! WOW!! Looks better and better the more pics you take!

having a nice sunny day today on ohio so goin to try to pull it out and snap some pics if iget the radiator to stop leaking :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back