05dodgesrt10 completed build with new stinker bumper

Sammy11 said:
do u have a soundclip of the exhaust ?

heres a lil one just as the truck sets and idles ill get a better one in a couple hours

LoveThisTruck said:
That's a bad lookin truck:rock: What do you have done for performance mods?

roe supercharger meth injection roe throttle body borla exhaust bellanger headers plus midpipes, jmb cai and some others jus cant remeber it all bud:dontknow:

05dodgesrt10 said:
roe supercharger meth injection roe throttle body borla exhaust bellanger headers plus midpipes, jmb cai and some others jus cant remeber it all bud:dontknow:

Sweet. Now it's time for a motor/tranny build:D

LoveThisTruck said:
Sweet. Now it's time for a motor/tranny build:D

already in the works for 2010 jus trying to get one thing done at a time:)

05dodgesrt10 said:
heres a lil one just as the truck sets and idles ill get a better one in a couple hours

That sounds different than any I have heard...sounds good.:rock: ..kept wanting to hear a rev though...

cow005.jpg

this one rocks!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the comments i was trying to take it to the edge and didnt know what the outcome would be but the truck is already back in paint as of today goin to be a lil catchier when it comes out if i like the concept hes putting together

I really dig that color. I might just have to steal it for the top half of my 62 Impala. Cool of you to give Tony a shout out and the info board for the truck. Beautiful Truck!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back