06 Grey with 6MT conversion

GSJake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
First post. Hi ya'll!
Looking for an 06 SRT-10 STOCK grey or black for my family hauler. :rock:
Anyway.. this truck is not it.. but I wanted to see if anyone knows about it as it looks like it has the 6 speed swap and on air?
Is that the e-brake next to the console.. was this thing a drift beast?

https://www.ecitymotors.com/inventory/view/10709944/2006-Dodge-Ram-SRT-10-Single-Cab-HAYWARD-CA

Anyway..the search goes on.. just thought it was interesting..
-Jake

This thing is someone else’s abortion. Stay away from these ghetto dealerships in the east bay. Usually you’ll find a much better truck on this forum than anywhere else.

Reg cabs came with 6 speed quad cabs came with auto

Got it.. but this IS a 6 speed so they did a conversion.. which I though was interesting. And that huge.. what I assume to be an e-brake,..,

This thing is someone else’s abortion. Stay away from these ghetto dealerships in the east bay. Usually you’ll find a much better truck on this forum than anywhere else.

Oh yea... more to post to see if anyone knew about this.. as the modifications seem unusual.
Not any bone stock 06's with Nav on here now.. I will be looking.

All 2 door SRT10 Rams came with a 6MT. It is not a conversion. It is stock.

A 4 door SRT10 Ram with a 6MT is a conversion.

I would stay away from the grey one in your post. As others have said, regular cab trucks were 6-speed from the factory.

picture.php

I hear ya all.
I am not interested in it.. just wanted to gauge and discuss the crazyness of this conversion.
Like mentioned looking for a stock QC 06.. key word is stock.
I will be keeping a keen eye out.

Hello all,
First post. Hi ya'll!
Looking for an 06 SRT-10 STOCK grey or black for my family hauler. :rock:
Anyway.. this truck is not it.. but I wanted to see if anyone knows about it as it looks like it has the 6 speed swap and on air?
Is that the e-brake next to the console.. was this thing a drift beast?

https://www.ecitymotors.com/inventory/view/10709944/2006-Dodge-Ram-SRT-10-Single-Cab-HAYWARD-CA

Anyway..the search goes on.. just thought it was interesting..
-Jake

that appears to be related to the suspension ( the ebrake type handle)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back