06' Night Runner #392

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so I changed the thread the other night when I put it up but now I'm ready:D So here it is guys #392 with 16,xxx on her. This truck was bought new from a forum member here and has been taken well care of since day one. It's in new conditon other than some rock chips on the hood. I recently done the clay bar,polish and wax routine on it:rock:

MOD LIST:
JMB CAI and grill emblem
X-Vendor TB (should I mention this?:eek: )
B&M Shifter
Magnaflow catback
Cal-tracs
Lowered with one leaf removed and small C notch
Custom cut sway bar end links to match lowering kit
Painted door/tailgate handles
Bed rug
Tow hitch
Painted billet center caps
Smoked LED tails

I will sell the stereo system for some extra $$$:D

I'll take what I have in the truck from a forum member or someone a member sends my way;)
$26,000 No trades sorry.

Now I'm not letting the cat out of the bag just yet as to why I'm selling!:p You guys will understand though:rock:

truckstuff002.jpg

truckstuff003.jpg

truckstuff001-4.jpg

truckstuff005.jpg

This was the day of purchase!
Kylespics064.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm...That looks really familiar...:dontknow: ........good luck with the sell........cant wait to hear what you are up to...:itsme:

TNVIPER said:
Hmmmmmmm...That looks really familiar...:dontknow: ........good luck with the sell........cant wait to hear what you are up to...:itsme:

Thanks Larry!;)

Interested. Also, pics of said stereo system please...:)

Nice looking Night Runner, good luck man. I will be looking for one more str10 in about ten mouths.

slow91 said:

I'll take some interior pictures when I get home from work. I'll post them up tonight.

TREKER said:
I was sorry you were selling either one... Think how sad you'll be if you sold the CE.
Believe it or not I really liked the QC alot better. The RC is to cramped and doesnt have the acoustics inside like the QC:D Plus the wife doesnt want to drive in it so I really dont even use it except sometimes to a GTG. Its just a matter of time before I kill my self in this thing or get picked up for DWI :eek:

Last edited:
slow91 said:

Here's some pictures from when it was in the red truck;) It has mids/highs to you just can't see them:D The box looks SWEET! It was cutom made to fit and match the interior of the truck. Sirius satellite radio also;) All of the speakers are high end Rockford Fosgate!

truckstuff013.jpg

truckstuff011.jpg

truckstuff010.jpg

truckstuff009.jpg

Last edited:
Kyle what do you have up your sleeve....I thought when you got rid of the
Red one you were totally happy with the NR!! You gotta have something planned!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Kyle what do you have up your sleeve....I thought when you got rid of the
Red one you were totally happy with the NR!! You gotta have something planned!

The NR is awesome! I do have a plan..:p

sounds to me like someone is going viper car route:rock:

Ironhead said:
sounds to me like someone is going viper car route:rock:

HA HA can't have one of those until the wife gets done with school.:( Just 1 more year!:elefant:

razorbackfan said:
Man. Should have held off on buying my srt. :)

What your Challenger?:dontknow: My wife would love to have that!:rock: She'll have to wait though.

I'm actually looking to sell it to free up some monthly cashflow. The wife isn't working right now and I'm down on commission. Not cool. I wish I hadn't sold my truck now as I only owed about half what I owe on this. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back