06 QC SRT drivable donor truck reduced $

NOTA4X4

Reaction score
2006 Dodge SRT-10 QC Drivable donor truck. starts, runs, and drives great. 32,400 miles. automatic transmission. straight frame. air conditioning still blows ice cold. no body panels, no trim, no stereo, no interior parts, just a complete dash with GOOD air bags, gauge cluster, steering column, and pedal asm. Clean dis-assembly, no leaks, no cut wires, everything works. Excellent for your street rod, or Mopar project. $10,900. Drive it before you buy it. If interested e-mail [email protected]

That's cheap. when you think about it...

Just the

Engine
tranny
Harness
wheels
tires
brakes
suspension are worth that.

Last edited:
That's cheap. when you think about it...

Just the

Engine
tranny
Harness
wheels
tires
brakes
suspension are worth that.

There are no wheels or tires with the truck. I've got some pictures of it and it would make a good donor truck if someone was looking to swap the engine/trans into something else.

For those that may be wondering there's no bringing this truck back to life;);)

Topic says "Drivable".

??????

That to me sounds like.... drivable.

Also,

Says "Drive it before you buy it..."

Awfully misleading if it doesn't have wheels and tires.

NOT misleading. It does have wheels And tires on it so you can drive it & hear it run. They just don't come with the sale of the truck. Hence the price.

Still don't know where you are located.
And yes, it is a bit misleading not mentioning the sale is sans tires/wheels.

So how would one get it from point a to point b without dragging it onto a truck and destroying anything underneath?

Still don't know where you are located.
And yes, it is a bit misleading not mentioning the sale is sans tires/wheels.

So how would one get it from point a to point b without dragging it onto a truck and destroying anything underneath?

bring your own wheels and tires I would guess.

Yes, bring your own wheels/tires. I should have mentioned that in my last post.:eek:

Still don't know where you are located. And yes, it is a bit misleading not mentioning the sale is sans tires/wheels. So how would one get it from point a to point b without dragging it onto a truck and destroying anything underneath?
Would also have to be transported in an enclosed trailer or hauler of some sort if u are going long distance to avoid getting the dash or what's left of the interior wet if it rains or if it's expected to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back