06' With 4th Gen. Swap! Help!

Nice talking with you on the phone today- let me know what you find out!

Will do Dan, thanks for taking the time to speak with me. I'll let you know ASAP.

Anyone needing viper help Dan is your guy! Super helpful!

We all try to help, in our own way.:)

So.....what's the scoop?

turbo neon I pretty much kknow the truck, the guy that was doing it contacted me many times, wouldn't listen , but contacted me a lot,
if you wish gimme a shout, 704-214-7849 my personal cell, honestly I would bet the truck is a mess, he was having a shit of a time with the fuel system, but as mentioned, he said he knew best, so our last conversation was then why do you keep callin? but yeah you def have a kick ass engine they purchased, it is a 700+hp engine boss, just a couple hours up the road, we should be able to get ya fixed up boss, be easy on the engine till you get it running correctly, if it runs lean that's a hoss of a engine to loose
take care

turbo neon I pretty much kknow the truck, the guy that was doing it contacted me many times, wouldn't listen , but contacted me a lot,
if you wish gimme a shout, 704-214-7849 my personal cell, honestly I would bet the truck is a mess, he was having a shit of a time with the fuel system, but as mentioned, he said he knew best, so our last conversation was then why do you keep callin? but yeah you def have a kick ass engine they purchased, it is a 700+hp engine boss, just a couple hours up the road, we should be able to get ya fixed up boss, be easy on the engine till you get it running correctly, if it runs lean that's a hoss of a engine to loose
take care

I'll give you a call later today. Thanks for reaching out.

take care
Tony knows his stuff! He knew the truck I purchased and was able to give me great info on it. I'll be dropping it off as soon as I can get it to him to fix a few issues and add a little more stuff too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back