06 with DJM lower control arms?

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done this? What modifications were necessary? Do you have pictures of the stock arms next to the DJMs? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Id actually love to see what those JDM lower control arms look like on a 2005. Are they aluminum or steel?

We trying to find a solution for me, I need to go down 4 inches currently have 06 RC springs in my 06 QC

I am running them on my truck. I would like to know why they don't fit the 06

Me too, I'm tempted to buy a set just so I can do some side by side comparison and see if a fabricator such as yourself can "massage" them to make them work.

picture.php

I have these and I'm bottoming out really bad on the front what can I do to stop bottoming out? I'm about to rub all the inner liner out and it feels really bad when I hit a bump. I'm also running qa1 adjustables on the front also

I have these and I'm bottoming out really bad on the front what can I do to stop bottoming out? I'm about to rub all the inner liner out and it feels really bad when I hit a bump. I'm also running qa1 adjustables on the front also

Unfortunately these lower control arms are a bad idea. The reason is stated above. Our stock springs are to soft to be that low. You have a few options. 1 is to sell control arms buy a lowering spring and use stock arm, 2nd would be to buy a lowering spring and a spacer and install on current arms, 3rd is have a stiffer coil spring made that stock length. I have used 1" spacer like stated above. I currently just got a 2" spacer to use.

What spring are you running in the front, Bad Snake? Was curious if I could run these with my Ground Force kit for MOAR LOW.
I was running an X metal springs, now I'm running a custom set with a way higher spring rate.

Did you get the 2 or 3" lower control arms?
Did you remove the oem bump stops completely and add a small poly bump stop?
What are the qa1's set on up front?
Are you still running the 305/40/22 tires?

What is the advantage of these over stock? Why not just stay with stock if these creating further issues?

What is the advantage of these over stock? Why not just stay with stock if these creating further issues?

BadSnake and I used them to go lower then 3" in the front. Other than that ther lighter with replaceable ball joints also. But I would and have told most ppl not to get them

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back