1/4 Mile Times & Mods

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i dont have to continue to search a million threads, I was wondering if people would like to share their 1/4 times and the mods they have that got them there. I know there are some new guys like myself that would be highly interested.

Ill Start

I have 1 Mod - VR1 UD pulley -Ran 13.3@106

Volant cold air intake, berlanger headers, magnaflow exhaust, B&M shifter, DRs, 170 Tstate
12.92 plus 90 thousand miles on the truck

Thanks Jeff, finally able to update my slip:rock:

Not even sure I should say your welcome as screwed up as the page is... I'm just glad the process still works

Now if we can only get DOM to add his times

LOL I ran 204 MPH in the 1/4 last week stock. Also got the time slip and a witness to the timeslip. :)

14.1 @ 101

Venom series TB, U.D. pulley, Wires, Coils, GenII shifter, Billet master/slave clutch cylinder
Spec stage II clutch
SCT-Tuned by Torrie

Bone stock and also on street tires with 2.2 60ft I couldn't for the life of me better a 13.9 @ 99 mph. I was somewhat disappointed but stuck by her side and she's now blessed me with 12.1 @ 110:drool:
2005 QC 6 speed :)

Last edited:
Out of ppl on that list who is on drag radials. I am interested in how fast someone has gone on them thanks.

My best speed at sacramento was 118.15 on the M&H Drag radial. ET was in the 11.80's. My best ET with Cheater slicks is 11.63 and best speed is 118.01. My mods are all bolt-ons (ported intake, JTS Venom TB, underdrive pulley, 170 therm, Volant Ram Air, MoFo headers, custom true dual catless equal length x-pipe exhaust with twin Borla race mufflers, aluminum flywheel, McLeod twin disc clutch, JTS Venom clutch master and slave kit, JMB rear battery kit, Cal-Tracs, QA1 shocks) and light weight tricks. Engine is pure stock internally.....but that is about to change....stay tuned for the ultimate NA build....and I will reclaim the NA Record....this fall.:rock::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back