1/4 Mile Times & Mods

[email protected] with just K&N CAI. Track in Bradenton, FL. Ran with about 3/4 tank of gas, nothing altered on the truck in terms of weight. Just jumped in the truck and took off to the track and ran.

I ran a 13.8 on another trip to the track, but don't have that particular timeslip handy, so I will only post what I can prove.

Video or it didn't happen:D

I have, but it was in the 1/8 mile. I did smoke my buddy's bone stock RC, but I didn't get the timeslip, nor cared to since it was 1/8 mile. Once I get everything in my signature installed and tuned this summer, I will run again.

Seat of the pants when I got the rear cats removed, different mufflers, and rear resonator removed along with the Roe tune was very noticeable. Truck chirps the tires in 1st and 2nd gears, never did that stock. With everything in my sig going on this summer, I expect to go from chirping the tires to roasting them lol

lol that's why I said I won't claim it. I know it happened, but like I said, I can't prove it with a timeslip, so I will only claim what I can prove which is the 13.9.

You know I was just kidding....right:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back