1/4 Mile Times & Mods

My best speed at sacramento was 118.15 on the M&H Drag radial. ET was in the 11.80's. My best ET with Cheater slicks is 11.63 and best speed is 118.01. My mods are all bolt-ons (ported intake, JTS Venom TB, underdrive pulley, 170 therm, Volant Ram Air, MoFo headers, custom true dual catless equal length x-pipe exhaust with twin Borla race mufflers, aluminum flywheel, McLeod twin disc clutch, JTS Venom clutch master and slave kit, JMB rear battery kit, Cal-Tracs, QA1 shocks) and light weight tricks. Engine is pure stock internally.....but that is about to change....stay tuned for the ultimate NA build....and I will reclaim the NA Record....this fall.:rock::burnout:

Your mods are not all bolt ons train man quit bullshitting us

Most of your mods are bolt offs lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

My best speed at sacramento was 118.15 on the M&H Drag radial. ET was in the 11.80's. My best ET with Cheater slicks is 11.63 and best speed is 118.01. My mods are all bolt-ons (ported intake, JTS Venom TB, underdrive pulley, 170 therm, Volant Ram Air, MoFo headers, custom true dual catless equal length x-pipe exhaust with twin Borla race mufflers, aluminum flywheel, McLeod twin disc clutch, JTS Venom clutch master and slave kit, JMB rear battery kit, Cal-Tracs, QA1 shocks) and light weight tricks. Engine is pure stock internally.....but that is about to change....stay tuned for the ultimate NA build....and I will reclaim the NA Record....this fall.:rock::burnout:

This is what i was looking for along with others. Wanted to see what i need to do to reach certain goals

13.0 @ 105 drop in K&N, SCT

12.1@110mph 1.7 60' 12.2@114 1.6 60'
05 QC
62mm TB, Mopar long tubes, Underdrive pully, SCT 100 tune, 390 Drag radial, Volant intake, coils, Cal Tracs, race gas, lighter front rims. 2400 stall

I pulled a 12.90 @ 107.14 today on DRs. First time out on em. Loadin vid on youtube now. I have K&N CAI and Magnaflow which do nothing for performance but I have a Roe can tune which does.

Stock you're 400lb heavier than a 04/05 so no way cause you .4 slower than us just with the fatter truck :p[/QUOTE

The difference is only 100-150lbs. My 06 weighs 5265 with me in it (220lbs). Factory tonneau on and the only thing I took out was the Jack and spare.

[email protected] with just K&N CAI. Track in Bradenton, FL. Ran with about 3/4 tank of gas, nothing altered on the truck in terms of weight. Just jumped in the truck and took off to the track and ran.

I ran a 13.8 on another trip to the track, but don't have that particular timeslip handy, so I will only post what I can prove.

[email protected] on DR's. It was my first time at the track so I chumped a 2.0 60'. Can't wait to get back to the track!

Shit my 60' was 2.2 my first time out :( I was also running Toyo Proxy tires that have seen better days. I figure with a fresh set of good tires, I could knock that 60' down to 2 flat or less maybe.

[email protected] with just K&N CAI. Track in Bradenton, FL. Ran with about 3/4 tank of gas, nothing altered on the truck in terms of weight. Just jumped in the truck and took off to the track and ran.

I ran a 13.8 on another trip to the track, but don't have that particular timeslip handy, so I will only post what I can prove.
Your word is good here, Cabron. 13.8 it is.

My first time running the truck, eased into it because I couldn't hook worth a damn on Pirelli's. And yes I know my R/T sucked.

R/T: .503
60': 2.119
1/4: 13.784
MPH: 99.57
DA: 1947
Temp: 70 F

Mods were: Volant intake and SCT tune from Torrie.

Stock you're 400lb heavier than a 04/05 so no way cause you .4 slower than us just with the fatter truck :p[/QUOTE

The difference is only 100-150lbs. My 06 weighs 5265 with me in it (220lbs). Factory tonneau on and the only thing I took out was the Jack and spare.
Don't hate me cause you got a fatter truck. :chain:

My 04 is 4840, with me in it(265, holy shit I need to go in a diet....)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back