1/4 mile times

outnumbered said:
Very fast time indeed!! Just not relevant to the SRT-10 timeslip section. Mike spent a lot of time and money on getting that #1 spot, and I personally think his name should be listed first. Besides, when I go to that section, I'm looking for SRT-10 times!:D
AGREED!!!

I agree, it is for the trucks. Joe is a Top notch guy, so it is NOTHING personal..there are a few lightning on there too which will be removed.

SRT-10 Trucks only in the timeslip area.

Thanks

Patrick

No little old hemi running 13.6 N/A??? Lol, I dont mind, its not that big of a deal. I agree though:rock:

fast_qc_hemi said:
No little old hemi running 13.6 N/A??? Lol, I dont mind, its not that big of a deal. I agree though:rock:
I don't think it had do with you :dontknow: more so that we all are real proud of Nowwhat not only breaking the Ram SRT10 record but also the fastest four door pick up in the world :rock: :rock:.

Cheers J.T.

I don't mind seeing lighting's on the list. it's easier to compare times if they are all on one page. but that's just me

Guys,
I am sorry. When I filled in my sig and other forum goodies, I didn't dream it would end up on your timeslip base. Everyone is correct, srt-10 trucks only....Sorry again !!!
Joe

Great run Joe!

That is a time to be very proud of. It took lots of time, brains and dollars to get there.

Thanks to Patrick for listening to the opinions. Now if he only had a truck...

No harm done. Just give me 525 NA hp and we'll call it even!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back